Snowlover

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Auddymay

Snowlover

Post by Auddymay »

You're probably all sick of seeing Lily, but I thought I'd share these pictures- she hates coming in the house, and will either sit like this or lay in the snow and watch the world go by. I worry she'll frost bite her pads, so she always has to come in before she really wants to, I just can't out-wait her! The symbols around the pictures are chinese charactors for Lily.

arnis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by arnis »

Kahn is the same way. once it was snowing so bad that when i finally called him in his face, chest and front legs were covered in layer of snow but back of head and body dry... He looks like he loves it. :shock:
Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mandy »

I for one NEVER get sick of seeing the pictures. I jump on everyday just to see if there are new ones. So keep them coming! She is a beauty. She really does look like a little queen in that first one.

Mandy
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

No, I don't get sick of looking at the pictures either - I love looking at them all and I think they are all beautiful.

We are a soft lot aren't we! Our Chow Chows have us all wrapped round their beautiful fat paws. :roll:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Brisco
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Brisco »

To me, the pictures that have been posted lately have made this even a more enjoyable site, keep them coming.

As for frostbite, I don't think that you're chow would ever have that trouble.
My first Chow, when I lived in Oregon would lay outside in a snow storm until he was completely covered. I would look out the window and think that he was gone and then he would lift his head. A black chow turned white.
No matter where you go, there you are.
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

No Snow In South Africa for Christmas, but your snow pictures make Christmas seem much better, Oh please send us some snow, my chows are so hot and have neve even seen it. Love from some very hot chows.all loosing their coats, and look like they are falling to pieces with fur flying all over the place.
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

I love the pictures too. Too see so many different looking chows but then to know they are all the same breed and all much loved babies... how could anyone think they are bad?
Nancy and Tai