a little BLUE angel

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

a little BLUE angel

Post by Mandy »

I noticed on the survey question that a lot of people loved Blues... so I wanted to share some pics of one of the most precious puppies I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Her name is angel and I met her on my trip down to visit Ceyanne for the first time at my breeder. My breeder is keeping Angel because not only is she gorgeous but she is the most loveable darling you ever want to meet. (She breeds show dogs and they are all bred first and foremost for temperment. Lucky for me chewie was born with an overbite so I got one of her very few and far in between pets.)

So here's Angel... Enjoy!

Mandy

arnis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by arnis »

yes, Very cute.. looks like my junior but greyed. I was wondering how old was this pup.
Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mandy »

These were taken in early october and she was about 8 weeks old.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Beautiful - chowlings are just about the most adorable puppies alive, aren't they? :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
CenTexChows
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by CenTexChows »

Awww... thats a beautiful chowling 8)
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

Blue chows are so pretty. When I first fell in love with the breed, I wanted a blue chow. My neighbor had a blue chow and he was gorgeous. But they are so hard to find. I loved my cinammon Sasha and I love Koda... whatever he is going to turn out to be. I'm thinking a light fawn.... but ya never know. He may get a lot more red to him as time goes by. I love him no matter what tho.
Nancy and Tai

carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Mandy she is lovely, and looks just like my Nikita when she was a puppy, I love Blue Chows and have had 5 in my life time, all now gone to the rainbow bridge which is so sad, but I still love them even though they are no longer with me,
So sorry I have not written for a while, but have been so busy at work, getting ready for the christmas shut down, I help run a plastic engineering company,and to top it all my little Roxie my maltese was very ill, she is only 3 but suffered a heart attack, and I have been treating her on homeopathic remedy called SOLAURIT which has worked wonders for her and she is now almost back to her old self.
a message to Chowlover as well, try the Nancy Richards chow chow training site,http://www.dogtraininginstitute.com/poll and you may find some good advice on how to deal with Chingy,
Love Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

willowchow
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by willowchow »

Oh MY! Willow is blue and that puppy just makes me want to get another!