Moderator: chowadmin

CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: CHOW"S WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

Post by CoraP. »

Beautiful chows, beautiful video.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
midnightstars
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by midnightstars »

Jeff
Thanks for adding Star to the video Its a beautiful remembrance to have. =D= =D=
Sandi

STAR YOUR FOREVER IN MY HEART
3/20/93 - 2/1/07
Brandy's mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Brandy's mom »

Beautiful, just beautiful. Ir broke my heart to think of all those wonderful babies that we have all lost, but as bad as it hurts to miss them - I'm so glad I had them in my life.

Cecelia

Honey (born around @4/92; stole a piece of my heart 10/92 - 12/27/07) and Ralph (born @4/92 - stole another little bit of my heart 10/93 - 12/20/06)

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q89/ ... ddf1fd.pbr
Cecelia

"To love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?" Katherine Graham
Larry Harris
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Larry Harris »

Jeff,

Thank you for adding Cinnamon. Terrina is missing her little girl very badly.

Larry and Terrina Harris
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

If anyone has a Chow they want added to the Memorial Video just PM me, I try to avoid this section so may have missed a few and I don't want to sound like a Paparazzi, Hey your Chow just died send me a picture, I wait for you to ask. I usually wait a week or two and let the peson grieve before I add the Chow so in that time I may have forgotten.

The bad part is I may have to start a 3rd one soon, Photobucket only allows so much room per. Bad as in way to many Chows are passing away.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
meyesme
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by meyesme »

We found this beautiful lady when she was 6 weeks old and our lives were changed forever.
14 wonderful years with a friend who was always there with that look that told you, no worries I'm here if you need me...
through the good and the bad....
Charger Bogart Humphrey we miss you and will love you forever!!!!!
Attachments
birthday 005.jpg
birthday 005.jpg (94.16 KiB) Viewed 9392 times
Charger 007.jpg
Charger 007.jpg (107.02 KiB) Viewed 9389 times
Charger 005.jpg
Charger 005.jpg (218.37 KiB) Viewed 9386 times
Ginger Bears Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Ginger Bears Mom »

Our family is so sorry for your loss, we know that it is not easy. Charger was a beautiful ChowLady, thank you for sharing her with us.
Betty, Ziggy's Mom
Ginger Bears Mom ~ In Loving Memory, 8.5.93 - 11.16.07

"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

What a lovely girl.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
grim1900
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by grim1900 »

Been several months since I last visited. I belonged to Puppy Chow, gone a yr and a half now. It still hurts but I will keep coming back.On a more cheerful note - Hazzard has given me all the reason in the world to stay at home. 30 seconds to hug my dad and daughter and 30 minutes tangled up with a chow who would not leave me alone. Thankyou Jeff You dont know what this page means to me .
Blake7134
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Blake7134 »

Jeff, my heart is broken. Shortly, after coming back to this board Tess got sick and I had to put her to sleep 3 months ago. She had just had her 9th birthday. Nine was all she made it to. I am heart sick, angry and sad. I miss her so much and I just can't believe this really happened. Please include Tess in your lovely tribute album. Choose whichever pictures works best, they are both my favorite. Thank you. Blake

carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Blake I am so sorry about the loss of Tess, gosh It feels like I have know her for years, well at least 5 or 6 years of her life. I really feel for you, God bless, I dont know what else to say, I have tears running down my face,
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Blake7134
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Blake7134 »

Thank you Carolyn. The only person I shared this with was Cheryl. I haven't had the ability to talk about it. Tess got sick so fast and my heart and emotions are still in some weird stage of denial. She's been gone three months. My heart is broken. Tess was so unique. I honestly don't know what I am going to do. I created a tribute page to Tess on her myspace page. If you'd like, please visit it. It's hard for me to even look at it and it about killed me to make it.

http://www.myspace.com/tess3499
Blake7134
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Blake7134 »

Jeff, thank you very much. I just saw the tribute and tears are streaming down my face. It's beautiful. Thank you.
chownuzzle
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chownuzzle »

(A tribute to Onyx owned by Jeff&Peks) We all on this site will never forget you and most importantly you will be forever be in your families heart
ChowLady
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ChowLady »

Thank you Jeff for adding Teisha, I could not look at it before as it was just to soon. I had tears rolling down my face while watching it. I agree big girls do cry.
Kathy
In Loving memory of Catbalou, Teisha, Tiara & Quoncha. .
momtobear
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by momtobear »

thank you for putting my bear in. I miss him so much. by the way the owners of the dog that attacked bear was able to keep there dog. they are paying for the second vet bill. and if this ever happens again the dog is gone. at least that is what the judge decided. we appreciated your support.
Baby Bear we miss you!
chowkidz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by chowkidz »

Thank you Jeff for adding Jade.
The chowkidz
Nanook & Keyko...and in loving memory of our little princess, Jade
ImageImageImage
CenTexChows
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by CenTexChows »

Thank you for adding Andromeda. That's a nice tribute to the ones we love so very much.
JELLY31
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by JELLY31 »

I just lost Oso yesterday after 13 wonderful years and I have no idea how to handle this. I feel like no one understands the huge loss i'm dealing with and I just don't think I'm able to get over it. Oso was and always be much more than just a pet, he was part of the family, he was my baby and the love of my life. I will never be able to get another dog because I could never go through this pain again. I feel empty inside, my home feels lonley with out him. He will always be missed and never forgotten. Qouted from Marley and Me "A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, if you give them your heart they will give you theirs" Those words are probably the truest words one will ever here. I love Oso with all my heart.
JELLY31
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by JELLY31 »

Thank you so much for adding Oso to your slide show I really appreciate it.
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

thank you Jeff, It is so sad to see Maxwell here but sadder to see the chows without names or homes marked Euthanized. Maxwell and I have been very fortunate.

David
KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by KasperKisses »

Jeff....I say the same as DogDad...I never saw this until Bubba died. Please put this on youtube. There are so many like this but absolutely none that are as touching. And that tell the story so well...
How many Chows does it take to change a lightbulb? Only one if you're Kasper. Hold on and the world revolves around him!!!
tabitha
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by tabitha »

The Chow's We Will Never Forget video's are gone. :cry: