just saw the goldie that attacked my pup

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

chow0
Rank 0
Rank 0

just saw the goldie that attacked my pup

Post by chow0 »

they live on the next block, that stupid dog was out on the 5th or 6th floor balcony barking at us as we walked by. i thought to myself good now i know where you live (just incase). the owner was looking out the sliding glass door so i stared at him for a minute :twisted:

my pup didn't pay any attention to stupid dog barking :D good boy!

that thing must be really mean, i mean come on barking at us on the other side of the street from the 5th or 6th floor, WOWWA
Rogansmommy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rogansmommy »

There is a little dark secret that golden owners and breeders don't like to talk about. It has to do with the negative effects of popularity. As popular as goldens are, they are being bred by any old idiot. Since BYB's don't pay attention to ANYTHING, you get poor temperments and (in some sad cases) outright insanity. Cocker Spainiels saw this happen after Lady & The Tramp came out. The breed is just starting to recover.

My thought is that this golden is probably the product of a BYB and it's parents weren't the most stable nails in the wall.
Michele

^Rogan^ at the Bridge on 5/16/09 -- always in my heart
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

At least you know where he lives! :evil:

Had you thought of getting a little goldie Voodoo Dog to stick pins in!! :twisted:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Taz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Taz »

Judy Fox wrote:At least you know where he lives! :evil:

Had you thought of getting a little goldie Voodoo Dog to stick pins in!! :twisted:
Goldie voodoo dog stick?
Rather the owners, it's them that have made the dog who he is.
They destroyed the dog.

Diego got attacked as well, only he got pretty messed up, but I still doesn't blame the dog.
I'm angry at the owners..
Stupid owners. :evil:
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Yes I take your point, Taz - it is the owners to get at! :evil:

But I would still hit out at a dog who attacked Milly and Mabel - I suppose it is instinct.

But what you say is absolutely right. :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)