Breeder: Rhenegade Chows

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

cheriekynb
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: Nor Cal - LOL, or Wine Country as the natives call it.

Post by cheriekynb »

chris wrote:Too long for me to read or creat opinoins... I'm a Lover not a judger.. ;-)

Steel is a Blue, but yes I agree... he seems so dark at times, I think he is black. I had 2 other black chows. You can really tell the "blue" with the sunlight... :-)
Thanks for the complament Rendagade. :)
I think Steel is B E A U T I F U L!! YUP, I said a handsome boy is BEAUTIFUL!!

Sid is the other way around.. He's considered black, but in some photos, in the sun, he has this blue hue... :)
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

Let us know where they end up getting posted.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
RHENEGADE CHOWS
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by RHENEGADE CHOWS »

chris wrote:Too long for me to read or creat opinoins... I'm a Lover not a judger.. ;-)

Steel is a Blue, but yes I agree... he seems so dark at times, I think he is black. I had 2 other black chows. You can really tell the "blue" with the sunlight... :-)
Thanks for the complament Rendagade. :)
Oh I LOVE his name! Steel! that is awesome...2 of mine are "named" along with thier color, Latte, and Ember Flame.
I know what you mean about the sunligh on a blue.. they are spectacular arn't they. I Belle is so shiny and sparkly. Again, handsome boy!
cheriekynb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by cheriekynb »

Red Dragon wrote:Now look, I have camping pictures with Chows and nobody wants to post them for me, I thought we moved on to camping? Melanie, how much does a weekend fishing trip with lodging cost up there, any big trout?
CAMPING, CAMPING.. LET'S SEE CAMPING PICS!! :D I love camping!!!
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

Photos on the way Auddymay! :D
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
zingara_princepessa
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by zingara_princepessa »

I would rather chew glass than go camping. Bugs. And dirt. And tents. And NO SHOWERS! And bears....<<<<<shudder>>>>

One of the first conversations DH and I had when we met:

DH: "Do you like to spend time outdoors?"
Me: "Only when walking from one boutique to another."
DH: "Will you marry me?"

Ok, it didn't go quite like that, but he did tell me he'd never, ever ask me to go camping and I was so happy!

I am a Child of Asphalt and Pollution, and proud of it!

:laughloud: :laughloud:
Jenn & Orso the Magnificent!
cheriekynb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by cheriekynb »

zingara_princepessa wrote:I would rather chew glass than go camping. Bugs. And dirt. And tents. And NO SHOWERS! And bears....<<<<<shudder>>>>

One of the first conversations DH and I had when we met:

DH: "Do you like to spend time outdoors?"
Me: "Only when walking from one boutique to another."
DH: "Will you marry me?"

Ok, it didn't go quite like that, but he did tell me he'd never, ever ask me to go camping and I was so happy!

I am a Child of Asphalt and Pollution, and proud of it!

:laughloud: :laughloud:
HA HA HA.. Asphalt AND pollution!! You must live in a concrete forest! LOL... 8)
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

Personally I need both. I love the country, I love being outdoors, I love the smell of the forest and water early in the morning. I also love to work, I love going to clubs, I like the movies, I love diversity and personalities that go along with city life. I also like to be clean, but I can make do with a lake if I have to. Yup I am a loser who will take a bath in the lake or creek if I cannot get to a shower.

That is probably why I am always on vacation somewhere. I need both. When we retire I want to live in the country....about 5 min from the city!!! Don't know if it is possible, but I sure am gonna try.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
RHENEGADE CHOWS
Rank 2
Rank 2

THANK YOU... Thank you so much for telling them exactly what I have!
It makes me cringe the way these holier than thou attention seeking glory seekers portray themselves as the saints of all things chow, ranting on and on about what they do looking for kudos, and then you have Bob, who really CARES and doesn't sell his puppys for a fortune, just enough to take care of his dogs and those he has rescued, honestly i felt like I was doing him wrong when I paid only $350 for each. I mean all my show dogs were $800 to $1000 each, and thier parents didnt have certs on them when they were bred, and those are the "high quality" lines we so hear about. A LOT OF BLOODY GOOD IT DID MY GADE. I know of many dogs he has "given" away to people who want a chow but can't afford one, or one of his rescues that really needs a home. He went to texas and was going to rescue 1, HE CAME BACK WITH 5! And what the hell do you fanatics thinks pays for this? Hmm... do you think money grows on trees? NO, he does breed and takes responsibilty for the puppys, and others that other people throw away, or tie to bleeping trees and have gone blind from sun damage.
SO ALL YOU SO WILLING TO HANG BOB FOR WHAT HE DOES, SHAME ON YOU. YOU GLORY SEEKERS...

SO THANK YOU FOR POSTING WHAT I HAVE. AND I HAVE PICTURES OF HIS KENNEL THAT WERE TAKEN ON THE 6TH OF APRIL. HE DIDNT FLINCH AT ALL WHEN I PULLED OUT MY CAMERA. OF COURSE I WAS MORE INTERESTED IN TAKING PHOTOS OF MY CHOWS PARENTS FOR THEIR ALBUMS. (ONES THAT I TOOK, I ALREADY HAD THE ONES BOB HAD SENT.)

I WONT OUT THE PERSON WHO PM'D THIS TO ME, BUT THERE WAS A COMPARISON TO THE FOLKS POSTING IN HERE WITH THE RELIGIOUS FANATICS IN THE MIDDLE EAST. AND I TOTALLY AGREE. SO BENT THEY ARE RIGHT THEY CANT SEE PAST IT. SO UNABLE TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND REALLLLLY FIND OUT THE TRUTH ON THIER OWN ACCORD, NOT JUST FROM WHAT THEY THINK IS THE TRUTH.

IM SO GLAD I WENT BACK AND TAMED THIS ONE DOWN. AND THANKS MELANIE FOR POSTING THE PICTURE... IF YOU NEED A BETTER ONE ;-) LET ME KNOW.
RHENEGADE CHOWS
Rank 2
Rank 2

But you will be a clean loser... ;-) careful, the nature fanatics will be after you for poluting the water, best wash up with bio soap ok... :-)
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

RHENEGADE CHOWS wrote:But you will be a clean loser... ;-) careful, the nature fanatics will be after you for poluting the water, best wash up with bio soap ok... :-)
No problems there I am allergic to soap. I have special non-soap soap.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
cheriekynb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by cheriekynb »

redangie24 wrote:Personally I need both. I love the country, I love being outdoors, I love the smell of the forest and water early in the morning. I also love to work, I love going to clubs, I like the movies, I love diversity and personalities that go along with city life. I also like to be clean, but I can make do with a lake if I have to. Yup I am a loser who will take a bath in the lake or creek if I cannot get to a shower.

That is probably why I am always on vacation somewhere. I need both. When we retire I want to live in the country....about 5 min from the city!!! Don't know if it is possible, but I sure am gonna try.
I live in the country. BUT, I also live an hours drive from San Francisco, Bodega Bay, the mountains, the lakes and a forest full of OLD Redwood Trees.. I always say the best of all worlds.. :) A hop, skip and a jump (ok, about 4 hours, I think) from Reno. Can you tell I'm a TOTAL California girl??? LOL..

redangie24 - How close do you live to La Grange? My cousin lives there. :)
RHENEGADE CHOWS
Rank 2
Rank 2

redangie24 wrote:
RHENEGADE CHOWS wrote:But you will be a clean loser... ;-) careful, the nature fanatics will be after you for poluting the water, best wash up with bio soap ok... :-)
No problems there I am allergic to soap. I have special non-soap soap.
Isn't that a contradiction? Now I am confused... non soap soap... does it lather? Do you feel zestfully clean! And just how do you intend to take this bath in said lake? Oh wait... :oops:
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

Oh no! Fuel for her fire! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

cheriekynb-- I had to look it up it is 2 1/2 hours. We have been here for 4 1/2 years and I still don't know where most things are in georgia. I am better at florida..sad I know.

RHENEGADE CHOWS- I use neutrogena and it is biodegradable so no problems there, of course if they was I would just shoot the tree huggers. Okay I would not shoot them, but I would walk off and make fun of them. Yea I am a total b***h. I know it.

As to how... Well see first I get undressed then anyone who can see me (other than my hubby or girls) dies of fright then.....
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

Someone call the fire dept, hurry!!

Please put this fire out!
:shock:
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
cheriekynb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by cheriekynb »

redangie24 wrote:
RHENEGADE CHOWS- I use neutrogena and it is biodegradable so no problems there, of course if they was I would just shoot the tree huggers. Okay I would not shoot them, but I would walk off and make fun of them. Yea I am a total b***h. I know it.

As to how... Well see first I get undressed then anyone who can see me (other than my hubby or girls) dies of fright then.....
Hey!! Don't pick on us TREE HUGGERS!! LOL.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's add a little politics to the mix!! My Mom and Dad?? DIE HARD REPUBLICANS!! Their daughter?? OMG.. My Dad calls me a freakin' tree hugger all the time!!
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

You guys can come see me, Millie & Java in WA if camping is what you want.... Very good camping here with showers (i side with Jeff on that point)

I've been to another State & back today...... Can't believe this is still going :!:

Lou, Marmite is English. Vegemite is the Australian one. They so taste pretty different... Both yuk in my humble opinion =;

Anyway, I'm on for camping in Alaska as well please
Thank you Elodie!
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

cheriekynb wrote: My Dad calls me a freakin' tree hugger all the time!!
Oh, man I hate tree huggers. I will make an exception for you. Are you sure you are a tree hugger. All veggie, no hunting, wear pacholi oil (however that stuff is spelled), and basically whine about everything and do nothing??? Are you sure? Cause you don't sound like one.....

Layla-- I have to agree with you there, probably why I love camping so much. We just did it so much back there. Got city and country. I spent allot of my time outside there.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

I quite like marmite on toast, I like bovril better tho :wink:

Just was wondering, is this the longest thread ever? Maybe we should aim for a record, then again, maybe not....
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

hmm, don't know but if chris was involved we could do it with a little of this.....
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: and a little of that.....
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

:lol: 8) :shock: :lol:
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

I give up for tonight. I am out to bed. It's 12:31 and I am not doing any homework I just am feeling lazy so I am going off to bed. But I will see what y'all got into tomarrowish. :D
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
Sydney
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Sydney »

Jeez, so where do this all end......no where. Swore I wasn't going to add my two cents. I'll be brief, you must all be tired. Carla have you figured out that you won't change the minds that are made up and the ones that are for you will stay for you. What was accomplished? I didn't read every word. I just don't have enough time in my day. But you kept excusing yourself for making mistakes. You call yourself a breeder, please. Look around, really look around, the world doesn't need anymore BYB's. You didn't make a mistake. You should have had you're dogs neutered considering where they were purchased and then nothing would have happened. You're an irresponsible person and I'm sure you will also became an irresponsible breeder. All BYB's start out just like you. It's because of your kind that we have rescues. I can't believe we gave you so time. You just keep talking round in circles. Get off of it, everyones bored. Can't you take a hint. Some people are trying to be nice and devert your attention elsewhere. You gave it a few shots and went right back to ranting and raving. Do you have any idea how many of your kind there are. Just love your chows like the rest of us and stop with the breeding nonsense.

I want to learn about other people experineces with there chows not how BYB's breed. I could give a "rats" about that. I'm one of the people that pick up the pieces for your irresponsible, selfish ways. Loving the breed is taking them in your home and making them a part of your family. BYB's are not chow lovers. They see green. I'll bet years down the road you'll keep adding and adding and adding more dogs to make the green for you. Don't bother to answer, I won't be around. I'm going on a weeks trip. My husband will be home with my animals but nothing will happen. They're neutered, so you'll get no competition from me. I just want to love them.

See.............breeders are great on this site. We can even learn from them but you're kind, we don't needs. Take a rest for petes sake.