in out in out

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

threedogjeep
Rank 3
Rank 3

in out in out

Post by threedogjeep »

Leela is LOVING the fact that the sunroom door is open and she can freely go outside and down the ramp instead of down the basement stairs.

in out in out

She runs in and runs up between me and DH and Looks at us excitedly as if to say "mom, dad, you wouldnt' believe what I just saw! This is freakin' GREAT" then she turns and runs out the door again.....
Twelve Paws UP!!
Sharon Rose
Boogie and Linda
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Boogie and Linda »

Both Boogie and Teddie will do that if I leave the back door open. They just keep running in and out like they are doing the most fun thing ever. Goofy chows. 8-}
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Butters is the same. If we prop the back door open he will be in and out. He will also lay on the back porch with only his tail in the door so you can't shut him out.
SweetPea Rocks!!
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

Millie is the same as Butters. Except it's her right paw that stops you shutting the door. Always the right one :?
Thank you Elodie!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Same with Maxwell and Yoshi, I am keeping them almost completely separated but they both want to go out all the time, they have to take turns :cry:
chowdad
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chowdad »

George has a dog door for the same reason. It's made for dogs but it seems to work well for chows too. He seems to stay in or out now since he can come and go as he pleases, I think for him the compulsive in..out thing was about control.
HemiCuda
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by HemiCuda »

:lol: :lol: !
I just think of corky romano when hes like " you do, you don't, you you do, don't , yeah do" :lol: ,
I'm glad shes enjoying the sunshine! :wink:

"If you want the rainbow you have to put up with the rain" - Dolly Parton
WildThings
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by WildThings »

Tess wants to stay outside until the bugs get her (sometimes she think the wind blowing her hair is bugs getting her). She would love it if the back door stayed open but with two indoor only cats, the doors have to stay shut. Tacia goes in and out all day long. She hates to be outside but thinks Tess is doing something fun without her so has to check every half an hour. Not to mention there may be squirrels out there that need to be chased.