General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

What happened to Canada

Post by Jeff&Peks »

What happened to the voice of Canada?
Anyone ever hear from Roxana and Dekota and how Dekota is doing?
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

No, I havn't heard Jeff. I have emailed Roxan and I have not received a reply so I am a concerned. I hope Dakota is ok.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Canada is here!

Post by Roxana »

Hey everybody,

So sorry I haven't posted for so long, my computer at home is toast and I've been super busy at work, so sorry if I've worried anyone (Judy... :wink: ).

Anyway, Dakota is doing just fine. She's slowed down quite a bit in the last few months, but is otherwise healthy and happy. We still go for our walks everyday and she's still doing her best.

Whenever she makes it back up the deck and to the patio door on her own, I make a big fuss and she gets a few treats. So now of course, her latest thing is that not only does she have to have a treat whenever she comes in, but she figures if she just sticks her head out the patio door for a few seconds (which she likes to do, while I stand there holding the door for her) that must warrant a treat also. :lol:

Anyway, I will try to keep up with my posting and I hope everyone and their Chow's are doing okay.

Take Care,
Roxana & Dakota
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Brilliant, Roxana! :D

Glad the girlie is ok - she seems to have got you wrapped round her little finger ok. :wink:

You did have me worried and I am so relieved you both are well. :)

I am still worried about Alex and Spunky in Guatamala. I emailed him at the time of the trouble there a few weeks ago and have not had a reply. I will do so again. :(

Give Dakota a hug from me and some purple kisses from M & M.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Dakota & Roxana,
So good to hear you are well! We miss hearing about Dakota's progress. Sounds like she had adjusted quite well and has figured out how to get those extra treats!
Shiloh, Mr. N, Karen & Jeff