ATTENTION!!!!!!Chow attacks woman .........

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Shane
Rank 1
Rank 1

ATTENTION!!!!!!Chow attacks woman .........

Post by Shane » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:14 pm

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chow attacks woman and pit bull comes to the rescue. Of course this was up but I saw a little video clip of what happened to the end. Here it is.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/vie ... ld=630x383

Shane

Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:23 pm

Thanks, Shane. At least it wasn't as violent and viscious as my imagination was creating.

Taz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Taz » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:05 am

It's the most stupid thing, a pit bull attacks a Chow to save the woman.
LOL.
Don't think the Pit bull ment to rescue the woman.

But how did the Chow survive an attack from an pit bull?
Or where there two pit bulls?

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:47 am

Did anyone else notice that the chow was still wagging his tail even while he was "attacking" the catch pole??
LOL, I laughed at that too, If the pitbulls had attacked the dog just because it was walking by, they would have been killed, but since the chow attacked the woman and THEN the pit bulls attacked the chow, they are heros.

Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:06 am

Yes. I noticed the tail wagging. I also noticed the smile. What I also noticed was that the chow wasn't panting like a "crazed maniac". Taz is right on... the Pit Bulls were not there to save the woman. I'd like to know what happened to those pits. We're they carted out with Animal Control or were they given a key to the city.

When I first read the post of the story, I really thought it was real violent and bloody... two pit bulls, a vulnerable woman and a chow. But the film footage has a tail wagging, smiley faced chow on a catch pole (didn't see any blood on its scruff or noticed a humiliated posture) possibly wondering, "oh, we're going for a ride now? Cool."

Does anyone else have follow up on the chow and the woman who was injured? I would like to know.

arnis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by arnis » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:35 am

My Kahn has put a pit into a Vet hospital 3 times... 34 stitches and one broken leg. My neighbor a couple house down doesnt like me too much since i refuse to pay the bill. But i see it as this way... you dog comes into my yard and attacks my dog and you want me to pay for it? all i told him is i will pay for the bullet that is going to be put into its head if it ever manages to hurt my kahn, he is getting too old to protect himself.
Oh, Kahn's left ear is split in two, but that is only casualty..... poor puppy kahn..... 8( but he stood there wagging his tail and a big ol smile anyways.... :?

Shane
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Shane » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:30 pm

personaly like i said before with the original post I don't thjink that that is the entire story. That sounds and look very suspicious very suspicious. Like arnis has said her pit can handle his own against a pitty. What made me wondered is that the chow shows no sign of injury against 2 pits, and the size on him make me feel unlikely that he could even handle one.

Shane

Taz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Taz » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:20 pm

Now i've watched it several times and I don't see a happy dog, but not a aggressive either.
Wagging tail doesn't mean it's happy.

The dog looks scared.

I think it's bullshit that the Pit bulls where saving the woman, they couldn't care less about her.
But I really want to know the whole story.

Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:35 pm

I have to agree what I see is a scared dog at the end of a catch pole. I also think that the attack had ended before animal control got there. Also there are no visible wounds on the chow, he probably released the woman and was trying to run from the pits. Because a pit doesn't release once the bite unless the chow was able to fight back well.

I'm like every one else; I'd like to know the whole story.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!