Off topic....my kids halloween costumes.......

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Off topic....my kids halloween costumes.......

Post by Guest »

Okay first is my 3 year old who was Strawberry Shortcake.........

And next my 17 year old daughter who went as a Bratz........LOL J/K She is only 5!!! (She did smile in some of the other pictures)

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Lovely poictures - but I am still trying to work out how 'Strawberry Shortcake' fits in with Halloween!! :D
Milly and Mabel have lovely Witch hats - But I could not find them!!
The trick and treat children love to see them when we open the door - but I put them away so carefully last year, I could not find them and it was too late to go and buy two more! :?
Never mind, I will find them for next year! (I hope)
I am glad the 17!! year old did smile - we have an ll yr. old grandaughter who thinks it is cool to 'not smile' so I usually try to say some 'cool' funny things and break her down in the end - she has a lovely smile and a lovely laugh. :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)

Post by Guest »

lol, you are not the first person to say that about Straberry Shortcake. Caitlyn is 3 and doesn't like scary things so we let them be whatever they wanted!! LOL
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Well that makes sense!
They look lovely anyway - I still wish I had found Milly and Mabel's witchy hats!! :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)