Hemi & Zues's favorite foods!

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

HemiCuda
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hemi & Zues's favorite foods!

Post by HemiCuda »

Okay befor i tell this story i just want to say that my husband and i do not normally ever feed table scraps to our dogs or condone it but this was so cute! so don't be mad!

So, we have 2 completley different chows, with very different tastes! The other day my husband left some of his red hots (on the counter where he thought they'd be out of reach) When we got home we caught hemi red pawed! he stood up and was jumping at the same time licking the counter! :shock: and absoulutly no more red hots! we haven't left them out since but now whenever justin eats them, he will allways beg so bad! Wich is a shock b/c we trained him not to beg!But those he will beg for like there is no tommorrow.
Then there is Zeus, who we found out last night loves luisianna ( hope i spelled that right sorry if its not) :oops: Hot sauce! Well, we love it so much but his face was priceless! He went from what is this? Then made this weird face like Yuck!, (or, possibly some form of chow face for Yum!) Came back and barked at the bottle! Till justin put it away. I just got a kick out of it! and this is the best place to tell the cute stories! :wink:
chris

Post by chris »

lol... too funny... so I take it Zeus doesn't have the taste buds for HOT food? :wink:
HemiCuda
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by HemiCuda »

you know, i couldn't tell you, honestly i'm not sure if he's made up his mind about it yet, but i think it was more like, can i try that agian? than begging, i probably won't give him any more, just in case he gets mad at the bottle! :lol:
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

maybe, he barks at the bottle as a warning to you and your family...."hey, that stuff is hot!" :lol: :lol:

Bama
chris

Post by chris »

LMAO... good point bama. :D
HemiCuda
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by HemiCuda »

Yeah, its soooooooo good though! :lol:
vicster605@cmaaccess.com
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by vicster605@cmaaccess.com »

That is sooooo funny :lol:
The face had to be a YUM face, because of his name :lol: :lol:
It is Mardi Gras in New Orleans right now, and we have a Parade named Zeus, which is going on tonight :lol: :lol:
Your Zeus must think he's from New Orleans :lol:
Tired of ALL THAT JAZZ ABOUT THE CHOW CHOW BREED!!!!
HemiCuda
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by HemiCuda »

That would make sense, somtimes he acts like he should have his own parade! :lol: