ANOTHER: Petco Story Only the Chow Chow Gets Even!

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

vicster605@cmaaccess.com
Rank 0
Rank 0

ANOTHER: Petco Story Only the Chow Chow Gets Even!

Post by vicster605@cmaaccess.com »

Took Kearra to Petco as we are Soooo Social these days, when an employee walked up to us and asked if she could pet her. Of course, ANOTHER STORY: I have an Aunt that had 2 Chow's,They were both nice except one BIT my nephew.......She said, "Of course he was HITTING her with a bat at the time"................ I said, I would of tried to eat his *Censored Word* up too!!! Can't blame her for DEFENDING HERSELF!!! She said after her Aunt found out what he was doing She tore his *Censored Word* up too!!! No blood,No stitches and a good butt whippin' Sometimes thats what a kid needs, don't ya think??????
Tired of ALL THAT JAZZ ABOUT THE CHOW CHOW BREED!!!!
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

Nothing works quite like a direct application of "the Board of Education" to the seat of the problem in cases like that kid. If they aren't socialized early and properly they end up as serial killers. :lol:
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

And you know the chow and the aunt might just have saved the kid from a life of crime. It's a proven thing that many kids that bully animals especially with the intent of doing serious harm, turn into murderers. Getting bit by that chow and being taught the consequences of his actions may just have saved him.

For me, anybody that goes after one of my chows with intent to harm should PRAY that my chows get them before I do!
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!