Thank you Chowchow.org for making my day.

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Thank you Chowchow.org for making my day.

Post by carolyn dewrance »

On my way home from work today, as I walked alongside the river, listening to the birds singing in the trees, and hearing the odd croak of the little frogs that are now starting to come out of their winter hibination, across the road darted a lovely bush buck so few are seen these days, I followed it with my eyes to see it disapear into the long grass on the other side of the road, as I neared home I could hear Luke my Doberman barking a welcome home which started off the chows, with their strange barks, the closer I got home the louder the welcome got, then I heard the geese shouting for their supper, or were they also welcoming me home as well, My son Robin was waiting at the gate for me, and allowed Dixie our little Africanis dog out to meet me, and Chrystal and Sharon flew into my arms, giving me wet chow kisses all over my face as I greeted them, I then went to say hello to my chows in the kennels, with Denim flying into my arms and Amour trying to push him out the way to say hello, Zena and Flash are always so excited when I get home and jump all over each other just to say hello to me, and Smurf and Alex both grand old people welcome me home with their wet chow kisses, I leave them to prepare their supper, and go into the house, where Roxy and little Candy are both lying on the couch in the lounge, with the cats all 6 of them, they greet me with happy barks and meowes and wriggling bodies, Yes I have worked all day and I am tired, but I am so greatfull to be able to come home each day with the wonderfull welcome home I get from all my precious animals, my son and my friend Rick who lives with us, and after feeding all the animals and humans, I am once again greatfull that I have this computer and can go on line to say thank you to the Chowchow.org site and to all the wonderful people who make my evenings so very percious. Thank you all I am just so greatfull for your friendship.
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441