Hello

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Alex

Hello

Post by Alex »

Well Well this is the new site??? i dont was here for a while!! and i am so impressed about this!!!! when i turn on my computer today i was really up set!!! really angry!!! i was reading my emails and after that i came here and now i am so happy this site looks so great!!!! :D with emoticons and all kind of stuff!!!! well i hope the same old and great people continue here!!!! i did not find my last post and the posibles answers but anyway!! this site makes it dosent matter i really like this!!! people i hope all of you and your chows are having a great great time and i am happy because now i can come here more frecuently to this great community!!

Alex from Guatemala
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Hello Alex

Post by Judy Fox »

:lol: It is great isn't it Alex - and as you say these brilliant emoticons - :twisted: or :P or 8) . It is lovely to hear from you and I hope Spunky is well. How is the search for a little girly Chow going.

Cheers :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Babu

Ciao Alex

Post by Babu »

Alex

what was your last question ?

please put your email adress in , i know a lady in Florida USA who sends Chow-Chow to South America , She says she sends them to people where they live like Kings and Queens ,

i sent her an email and asked permission to put here addess here , maybe she will give it ,

michael
omnicromm
Rank 0
Rank 0

well well

Post by omnicromm »

Spunky is so good like all the time, i made a little garden a he loves the grase and the soil!!! he is so happy because he dosent feel like closed to my aparment!!! well the girl for him!! hmm well is a little dificult but i steel looking!!! and all of you people how about your chows??

Alex from Guatemala
Alex from Guatemala