poop and pee diapers

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Maxwell
Rank 0
Rank 0

poop and pee diapers

Post by Maxwell »

what is the deal with Max collecting dirty diapers!!!!! and he is very addiment about keeping them! it is a fight to get them from him! is this normal?
i taught him to sit for treats and now he thinks that if he sits i'll give it back. and i have to because i don't want to confuse him.
Maxwell
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Maxwell »

i just noticed something... its anything to do with the baby he wants... her toys, pacifers, diapers, burp cloths, clothes... and her! i likes to lick her...whats that all about?

Post by Guest »

It must be the smell. Mr. N and Shiloh got a hold of my grandson's diaper and played tug of war with it....then with me trying to get it away from them. Whew...a mess! :x

Karen
Maxwell
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Maxwell »

well thats just gross! 8)
Shan&Kayla
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Shan&Kayla »

I have to put my daughter's out in the garage trash bin. Besides the stinck factor, leaving them in the kitchen garbage is an open invitation to Kayla to drag them out and shred them ewwwwwwwwwwww! :roll: :shock:
Last edited by Shan&Kayla on Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

I don't think it is any big deal really - just something they have in their funny little heads! :?

I think it is probably a little bit like the dog we had when I was a girl - he would insist on rolling in the cow pats. And the sheep dung was even better if he could find it. :(

The times my sisters and I had to was him off before he was allowed back in the house! :oops: :oops: :oops:

The 'noodles ' in their heads are not always explainable!!
:D

But regarding liking the babies, M & M love licking our great nieces and great nephew's - fortunately, two out of three of the mothers allow them to - they have a little lick and then clear off. One of the mothers doesn't like them to and that makes them more determined.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Maxwell
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Maxwell »

that is so true. cause when i tell him no its like i gotta lick i gotta lick. so i just gave up on it and let him do it. cause i do not allow any dog to lick me. Max is the only one that gets away with it. but i have to immdeiantly wipe it off. i can barely stand baby slopper!! i know then why do i have babies and dogs? other than drool they are cool! i think Max knows i don't like it so he does it on the sly. when i walk past him he will lick the back of my leg then walk away.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

I don't like dogs licking my face and I do not think dogs should lick children's faces but dogs being dogs and chows being stubborn, arrogant, determined and so superior creatures - well, as I said, fortunately our niece and niece-in-law are lovely with M & M and will let them lick the babies' feet, then M & M clear off into the garden and leave them alone. Our other niece-in-law won't let them and consequently, being the arrogant, stubborn, disobedient, determined and thoroughly naughty chow ladies that they are, they want to win and it usually ends up with me telling them to clear of into the garden! :lol:
They then strutt off, very offended and ignore me for an hour or two. :(

Oh! The joys of being owned by Chow Chows. :wink:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Shan&Kayla
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Shan&Kayla »

Kayla is definately a licker! My mom was staying with us for a while, and Kayla wouldn't stop licking her! I think is was first of all because she liked my mom, but mostly because it drove my mom nuts! hehe. She licks us all the time :roll: She is a very affectionate stinker :lol:
View Full Size at Glowfoto
Maxwell
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Maxwell »

i don't let him lick the baby in her face but sometimes when i'm not looking he'll get a lick in. and it seems i alwys catch him in the act. he LOVES to steal her pacifers! i guess i should just buy him one or maybe i'll give him one she doesn't use anymore...i think i will do that, now i have to find it.