best top 5 dog crates

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

radhakrish
Rank 0
Rank 0

best top 5 dog crates

Post by radhakrish »

There are many people who refuse to Dog crate or kennel-train their dogs.
They feel that confining their pet is cruel.Click here for best top 5 dog crates
You must consider three things for your Dog crate: the type, right dog crate for your pet
the size and the location where you will place it. To Know more : dog crate pros and cons
Eatsyouchre
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: best top 5 dog crates

Post by Eatsyouchre »

1.Merry Pet 2-in-1 Configurable Pet Crate
2.Petmate Sky Kennel
3.Petnation Port-A-Crate Indoor and Outdoor Home
4.EliteField 3-Door Folding Crate
5.MidWest Homes for Pets Dog Crate (Metal)
Brisco
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Brisco »

If you are in situation where you need to crate your dog then you should reconsider even getting a dog. I've had many dogs in my 50 something years and never have any of them been crated or needed to be crated. If it "needs" crated, it's either the wrong breed for the situation or you are just a lazy owner that hasn't trained it properly. Do the dog a favour and let someone get it that will allow it to enjoy it's whole life and not just when it suits you. I'm tired of people just accepting that it's O.K. because it has become such a common practice. Crates use to be for shipping an animal or transporting an animal in a vehicle, now they just allow people that really want a dog that aren't in a situation to properly keep and care for a dog to have one anyway, How selfish can one be ?
No matter where you go, there you are.
moranna475
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by moranna475 »

I'm just looking for a nice crate for my dog. Thank you for the helpful info!