Where to buy Chow in the Philippines?

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

kevindd992002
Rank 1
Rank 1

Where to buy Chow in the Philippines?

Post by kevindd992002 »

We’re looking into buying another male Chow as a companion to our 4-year old male Chow (Lion type). We want a Bear type this time but want to make sure that we get it from a reputable breeder. There are a lot of breeders out there but I’m really not sure how to know about their reputation. Do you have any good Chow breeder recommendations?

We’re currently looking at this kennel: https://www.facebook.com/Songshi-Quan-K ... 804407140/ but we're not sure how to know learn about their reputation.

Please help. Thanks.
cestlabby
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Where to buy Chow in the Philippines?

Post by cestlabby »

I bought my chow from Lipa Batangas from Goodboyz Kennel and Batangas has one of the largest chow population in PH. :) My chow has always been a good girl and the owner Jerome is a known champion breeder of different dogs as well. Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything else you would like to know.
kevindd992002
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kevindd992002 »

Is she from Champion Chow parents as well? How much did you get it for? I heard that Abundant line of Chows are good but that was around the year 2000 to 2004. Any other kennel recommendations? Thanks.
joyjoy22
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by joyjoy22 »

Will it be better if you check some dog facebook page from your country. I think that there are a lot of breeders in the Philippines, Good luck on your search.
kevindd992002
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kevindd992002 »

Yes, and that's what I'm doing. But it won't hurt to multitask and post here as well. More sources, more knowledge/information.