A Second Puppy

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Kibble
Rank 0
Rank 0

A Second Puppy

Post by Kibble »

Well I went and did it I got a second chow Kilo is six months old and likes to play alot so he needs a friend then I see everyones beautiful chows and you have more then one and you all are still standing so I did it. I got a female creme with Apricot tips. :D I would put up pictures if i knew how. My kids say I am computer challenged :lol: Ok figured how to add picture but they say it is to large. :lol:
applebear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: A Second Puppy

Post by applebear »

Grats on the new addition. You could resize the photos in the paint program that comes with windows. It's not too hard. :D Or you could make a photobucket account and upload the images to there, then copy/paste the IMG to this text space. Both work the same, just a matter of which is easier for you.

Hope that helps and grats again! :)
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rory's Dad »

I have the same problem with photo size. I email them to myself, which limits the size, and then save the attachment for upload.

Would love to see a few pics. Not sure I have ever heard of Apricot tips. Might be a shaded red coat, but I would like to see.
Annabellam
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Annabellam »

Congratulations on your new addition to the family. I hope that they do get along and that they do not give you a hard time training and everything. Hope you can be able to post photos soon.
Constantina
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Constantina »

I suck at uploading photos as well. I am so jealous of you. I want another Chow as well but t would be too expensive. My baby is high maintenance due to being immunocompromised. I have to have a huge budget for her to ensure her safety and needs.