Information .. If anyone can help me

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Preswylfa
Rank 0
Rank 0

Information .. If anyone can help me

Post by Preswylfa »

I am in real need of a chow chow stud service .. one of my CH females is coming into season and ready to be bred shortly .. I had a fabulous male here I was going to put her to but unfortunately a tragedy occurred on Saturday and I lost my male :( ... Is there any breeder within reasonable travel distance willing to give me information or offer a stud service at this time .. I am located in Mobile, Alabama

Thank you in advance
Nikki
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Information .. If anyone can help me

Post by Rory's Dad »

I wish I could help, but my two males are way up here in Massachusetts. I would love to see photos though, my almost 4 year old is currently top 30 in GCH pts, and my other male is a bit young, but has 4 pts in just a month of showing (he's a smooth red with a great pedigree). I have shows already booked through July, so maybe we could review for a future heat.
612guy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Information .. If anyone can help me

Post by 612guy »

Awhile ago a lady from Gulfport, Mississippi called me about Brutus. She has chows and may be able to help you or knows someone who can. I didn't write down her name but just saved her number in my contacts on my phone. Her number is 228-343-2279 and you can say that she called me if you like, I'm up in Minnesota so she may remember. She was very nice and wish you luck.

Brutus