Meet Rambo

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Rambothechowchow
Rank 0
Rank 0

Meet Rambo

Post by Rambothechowchow »

This is my cream chow chow Rambo. He is now 1.5 years old and he is my best friend. I have grown to be very attached to him since I have gotten him and love him with all my heart. Here's some pics:

Cindy J
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Meet Rambo

Post by Cindy J »

Om My Goodness! He is adorable. I can see why you love him so!
CH Dreamland's Intrepid Spirit ~ Chance
Dreamland's Dancing in the Storm ~ Raine
Dreamland's Calling All Angels ~ Skye
ski
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ski »

What a love!!! And so handsome!!!!!
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

He is a beautiful boy!
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
Amc88
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Amc88 »

He is so cute!!! ❤️❤️
WyoChowDad
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by WyoChowDad »

Rambo is a good looking boy. It's nice to see the trust he has in you. I've had Chows for 28 years and I'll never be without one. I'm happy to see you both share in that bond that only Chow people understand.
Rambothechowchow
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Rambothechowchow »

When I first got Rambo he was a little rascal...I thought what have I got myself into. I didn't realize how hard headed chow chows were. I had previously owned a pit/chow mix and she was the best dog ever. So I figured I would give a full chow chow a shot this time around. I'm 23 years old and everyone told me not to get a chow chow and that I would regret it. Well, I'll be the first one to say they were WRONG. Rambo & I have established a bond that I really don't think most dog owners really have. He trusts me with all his heart and I can actually tell that. He will play with me, cuddle with me, and listen to whatever I say. Now on the flip side he does none of this with anyone else besides me and now my girlfriend some also. Chows are a very one person dog I have come to realize since having him. Like I said he is 1.5 years old now and he brings so much joy to my life. I'M A PROUD CHOW CHOW OWNER :D Shame on people that disrespect the chow chow breed. Thanks for the comments everyone!

PS. Rambo does not like children, I'll continue to work with him on that :)
WyoChowDad
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by WyoChowDad »

I was 23 years old when I got my first Chow Nikita. He was a beautiful boy that had a great personality. I would take him with me everywhere. My wife and I picked him out together but he was my dog. He loved my wife too and when our daughter was born he loved her and watched over her. They were great friends. Rambo should come around to kids if you take your time. Just be very careful and don't let the kids get too rowdy. My current Chow Misha is shy around kids but comes around if they don't get out of control. I understand very well the bond you have with Rambo. Enjoy your time with him and keep us updated.