Fun Video

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Fun Video

Post by Rory's Dad »

Posting this one with the hope that my friend Kim doesn't mind. Since all turned out well, i figure she won't and she laughs about it now. Besides, it's public on You Tube...lol.

Howdi showed in the recent 4th shows and is quite well despite this adventure.

We were showing at this Wrentham event, but missed the excitement and didnt get to know Kim until recently. She is an experienced Chow owner and breeder who has 7 Chows.

Anyway...think hard about how well you think your Chow will recall...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je-VwFvdiz0
Ingen
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Fun Video

Post by Ingen »

Simply love the video! Especially when howdi jumps over the edge and ran towards the cyclists! I'm sure it wasn't funny at that point of time.
applebear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by applebear »

lol Howdi's like, "Save the hanky for after dinner, give me some meat!" Least they had a sense of humor.
sue
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by sue »

Good to see a chow working on the agility course =D= .When they decide there going somewhere nothing stops them :lol:
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

OMG that was hysterical to watch but Iam sure it wasn't at the time!!! Thanks for sharing .
chunkymonkeys
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chunkymonkeys »

So THAT'S what it looks like when I would be chasing my chows down the street! No wonder my abs hurt from laughing so hard!! That's why I've always loved Chows; they go along with the program only so far, then go off and do their own thing :D