General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Mailie's Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi All! It has been a while

Post by Mailie's Mom »

Hello Everybody!
It has been a long time since I have been on here.......I have missed it a lot! I have been crazy busy the last few years.
I don't know if anybody remembers me but......My name is Lesley and I have 2 chow chows. A black female named Mailie and a cream male named Louie. I'll try to fill you in real quick....The last time I was on here I had gotten my first foster baby. We loved him and enjoyed every minute but he eventually got adopted by his paternal grandparents. We went on to have more foster kids when we got the shock of our life......I got pregnant at 44 years old! Surprise! I delivered a healthy baby boy named Andrew almost 2 years ago (7-7-11) at 45...yes 45!!! So my kids (biological) are now 15, 13 and almost 2! Needless to say we out grew our house......so we moved. We are all settling in.....the dogs have found their "spots" in the new house...it took them a while, this house is twice the size of the old one (4000 sq ft). Mailie has made the laundry room her new spot and Louie right smack in the doorway where the living room, family room and kitchen meet...typical for him, he doesn't want to miss a thing.
Here are a couple pics....Mailie is now 9 years old and Louie is 4 and still a moose!

I don't know how to fix the sideways pics so for now i will leave them.

I took the first 2 pics this am...Louie has not changed...he still is bored to death of pics :D
photo-7.JPG
photo-7.JPG (67.17 KiB) Viewed 2818 times
photo-5.JPG
photo-5.JPG (81.94 KiB) Viewed 2818 times
Andrew Jesse 22 mo old
photo-6.JPG
photo-6.JPG (82.73 KiB) Viewed 2818 times
Mailie ...............................................................................................................................Louie
Thanks sweetpea!
ski
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Hi All! It has been a while

Post by ski »

Wow...you have even busy. Adorable...including the fur kids.
I have two chow kids...both rescues.

Welcome back
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Hello, I remember you :)
Your fur and human kids are gorgeous. Congratulations. I hope you will be back a little sooner this time :D
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Fozzbear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Fozzbear »

Congratulations on your lovely smiley family - two and four-legged!