Blue Merle Chow Chow

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

applebear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Blue Merle Chow Chow

Post by applebear »

Unfortunally, the page coming down doesn't change much and they will still breed these poor dogs to death. Sadly, there are people who will keep them in business and still buy from them.
giseleassink
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by giseleassink »

applebear wrote:
giseleassink wrote:I'm Going to her FB page and reporting it as a scam as much as I can...
Looks like it was taken down [whether by owner or fb, I have no clue], or at least it wasn't there last time I looked.

Yeah I notice.. I probably went there about 20 times and reported is as a scam... :)
Cam Atis
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cam Atis »

Guys what do you expect? After all the threats here of what we all do to him? Scared and he nows hides. Instead of threatening, one of you who's near him or interstate, should have reported it to the authorities in a subtle way and pose as one of the buyers. Sting operation. So now, he just hide and goes on to sell those pups which he must think is worth so much! That merle should be taken away from him, neutered, and then handed back to him/
Sarahloo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Sarahloo »

For some reason, I'm not even sure that those puppies actually exist and/or are for sale. It really has that scam-feel to it, doesn't it? I'm not convinced. The whole Blue Merle Chow seems to me to be a rather bogus phenomenon. I remember the last time the Blue Merle Chow front was here, it was just as unpleasant as this time. The intro-post above has been posted in multiple places and then been abandoned by the author. That strikes me as rather weird.
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rory's Dad »

Cam, I did report them. I sent an email to the director of the local animal welfare office. I got no response, so i dont know if they acted on it, are acting on it, or ignored me, but the concerns were definitely sent.

And she has not gone into hiding. At least 20 web posts with her contact number.
Discipula
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Discipula »

I appreciate that I'm not the only one skeptical about these "merle" pups. The "breeder" who I got my dog from sells them also.