The dog who has everything...

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Fozzbear
Rank 1
Rank 1

The dog who has everything...

Post by Fozzbear »

It is Humphrey's first birthday on the 1st April. I've been wondering what to do to mark the occassion, but what do you get the dog who has everything?
Every day is a bit like his birthday really - he gets home cooked food, has every toy you can think of (but likes slippers and plastic bottles the best), goes to various parks or Canine Club to play with his friends most days, has regular nice juicy bones etc etc etc.
It must be a nice life!
I'm thinking that maybe he can have a doggy paddling pool for the summer... or a rabbit from the butcher.
What gifts/major treats do you get for your spoilt rotten chows?
Stella
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: The dog who has everything...

Post by Stella »

Stella loves squeaky chew toys, but I have to watch and toss when the stuffing starts to come out (they make stuffies that are rated on a scale - she can chew through the toughest of them).
Doggy ice cream
She LOVES hard boiled eggs, too.
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by wokman »

I think Salmon would please the Bear side in Humphrey; careful for bones though. For another texture some good quality bread lightly buttered and baked in the oven for a good crunch. =P~
Birthday after Easter and on April Fools day, a busy schedule indeed. :P :o
beckysmyth92
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by beckysmyth92 »

I feel home cooked meals everyday too lol and Dakota is also spoilt rotten! For her birthday I made her cupcakes for a special treat she loved them, if you check my other posts you can see the photos and recipe :)