Maisie saw Maisie

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Maisie saw Maisie

Post by Judy Fox »

When I was out with Maisie this morning we came across a very shiny black car parked on a road we walk down. Maisie spotted a very clear reflection of herself in the car and stopped to look. She moved closer then stepped back and had a good look. :lol: She stayed for several minutes looking until she decided to carry on but she then stopped briefly, turned back and had another look before we continued with our walk.
She and Tilly will both sometimes sit on our bed and look at themselves in my dressing table mirror and they grin at us if we sneak up behind them and they can see our reflections too. :lol:
Funny girls - I do love them.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Re: Maisie saw Maisie

Post by Victory »

Firesong has caught reflections of herself, she is so funny when it happens. I don't remember Dreamdancer doing it but once, he didn't know what to do.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
karenmarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Maisie saw Maisie

Post by karenmarie »

Funny funny Judy. Maisie sounds like Bella. LOL She is a closet glamour girl as well. She catches her self in the Pier Mirror in our entryway and stops and admires a moment then if you catch her she takes one more quick peek before moving on. We chuckle,what a funny girl!!! Our boys only had an interest in mirrors during their puppyhood, go figure! We did have a good laugh recently at Ms Bella when we had snowmen in our yard and she admired them during the day while we built them with all their attire, but as the sun went down she became annoyed with the strange figures that had infiltrated our yard. She puffed then lowered her head and shook it at them but the did not falter much to her dismay!!! Bubha didn't mind in fact he urinated on one to make sure they knew they were his!! LOL Thanks for sharing your stories. Love them :)
Bella & Balou