Snow Angels

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Snow Angels

Post by reddog »

We had a blizzard here the day after Christmas and got about a foot of snow and another 6-8 inches about two days later and it is still lingering on.

Whitby loves the snow. Her current favority thing to do is make snow angels. We’ll be walking along and she’ll decided to poke her nose down into the snow and root around. The next thing I know she’ll pull her head up and then poke her nose down into the snow again and then roll to one side and to the other. Sometimes she’ll start rolling back and forth on her back. I had my 4 yr. old granddaughter, Elyse, with me over the holidays. We were walking one day and Whitby started to do this. Elyse asked what she was doing and I told her she was making snow angels. The next thing I knew Elyse plopped herself down on the snow and told me to watch her make snow angels. There the two of them were having a blast in the snow making snow angels and I didn’t have my camera. Bummer!
kingalls

Re: Snow Angels

Post by kingalls »

:wink: Love snow angels!
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
cherriemater
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Snow Angels

Post by cherriemater »

Same thing just happened to me, Pam. After our January Thaw and 50 degrees for a couple days we had a nice one inch lake-effect snow that covered the ground. The boys were especially frolic-y today with leaps and jumps and double somersaults. As I sat on third base watching them whirl and twirl around me, I said to myself, "Dang! today would have been a GREAT day to bring my camera!!" Why are they always so creative, cute and funny when I'm not "armed?"
Joe and Marti Martin ... Chow Chow lovers for Life (RIP Kimba 06/03/2011)