Spooky presence?

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

beckysmyth92
Rank 0
Rank 0

Spooky presence?

Post by beckysmyth92 »

This is going to sound absolutely crazy & some of you may think I have lost my marbles.

So I'm sitting at home, me, my partner & Dakota having a family night in, we've all just had dinner and we're relaxing watching TV. All of a sudden Dakota slowly approaches over to the corner of the room and starts barking like mad (completely out of her character), she then sniffs around the corner , walking in a circular motion and then begins growling. There is nothing in the corner of the room that is visable to the human eye. by this point ive turned of the TV and had a good look around there is nothing about that isnt usually.

I honestly think she has sensed a spirit of some kind.

Have any of you had experiences like this?
Rex343
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Spooky presence?

Post by Rex343 »

Could it have been an animal outside the house?
beckysmyth92
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by beckysmyth92 »

No we the corner she went to is in the centre of our home, and we live on a third floor apartment Rex343

Thanks for replying
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Yep, I've seen it alot. It was normally some critter living in the walls, sometimes mice, sometimes insects. Remember they can hear things we can't, and they will normally react to things within the walls with fear or aggression. From the things I've read about ghostly manifestiations is wary friendliness or simple curiosity, looking like they are following a stranger with no one being there.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
P.R. Bear
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by P.R. Bear »

It could be critters in the wall, but I've got to tell you something that happened to my brother. He was in the bathroom when his yellow lab went nuts out in the hallway. He called to my sister-in law thinking she had come back home (she had left for work). Anyway, Stacy didn't answer but my brother heard a woman's voice say "now hush Amber" (the dogs name), and Amber stopped barking. When he told Stacy about this she said that's what her aunt used to say to her dogs when they were barking. Oh....the house they live in used to belong to Stacy's aunt before she died. So, you never know.
beckysmyth92
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by beckysmyth92 »

Really oh my gosh!

The apartment I live in, we moved in around a year and a half ago and our neighbours told us the lady who used to live here died in it. I honestly think it was a spiritual presence of some kind because the way she was walking round in the circle but carefully approaching each step, it was almost as if she was pacing around someone because she kept going around in a circle and sniffing it was so strange then she snapped out of it after a few minutes, I was thinking (this will sound crazy) that perhaps the woman who died here wanted to come home for Christmas.

Crazy crazy crazy!

Thank you everyone for replying I really appreciate it