Abby Stats

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Abby Stats

Post by wokman »

Its has been a month now since Abby came into our group. She looks Chow, except her size seems small and her eyes remind me of a Pomeranian; I like the looks of Pomeranians. Her tongue is the right color purple though it is long, not that it matters. She is as her Foster said "a love bug", good on the leash and really listens and obeys, not the Chow like behavior I know. She can go down stairs using rabbit like motion, both legs moving together.
Cannot seem to (or reluctant to) go up stairs. She did go up six or eight carpeted steps until I exclaimed "well look at that" she then turned around went to the bottom of the steps facing towards steps and waited to be picked up.
Veterinarian took X-Rays of her front to back while her bad teeth removal was being done and said "front legs good, spine good, one hip joint small amount of wear for her six to seven year age.
She barks like a Beagle when she sees Deere.

Her measurements are: Weight=56 pounds. Height at the shoulders=18 inches. Length nose to rump=29/30 Inches. Chest measured just behind front legs=28/29 inches around.