Christmas Vislers

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Fozzbear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Christmas Vislers

Post by Fozzbear »

We were out walking in our local huge park and saw something great. There were about 100 Hungarian Vislers (apologise if that is incorrect spelling) with their humans walking in a big snake formation in the opposite direction. The dogs all had Christmas scarves or jumpers on (probably for identification with all of that lot). They were all off-lead but behaving perfectly and having a whale of a time. I was very proud of Fozzchops and Humphrey; they sat and just watched some of them go past (they seemed a bit bemused at first), played a bit with others but still managed to stick with me and walk past them without changing direction. Someone told me that it was the Cheshire Hungarian Visler Society Christmas Walk. I think Fozz and Humph wished they were Vislers! I thought about starting the Cheshire Chow Chow Society but think that it would still just be the three of us.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Re: Christmas Vislers

Post by Judy Fox »

Oi! :mrgreen:

What about us four? 8) :lol:

(p.s. don't know about the "off lead" bit though.)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Michael's Maggie May
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Michael's Maggie May »

They are called VIZSLA
Fozzbear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Fozzbear »

I hearby declare that Judy and I are President and Vice President of the Cheshire Chow Chow Society!
anthonyfearn
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by anthonyfearn »

im from cheshire (warrington) can i join
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

I will leave the official reply to The President - (but as far as I am concerned it is ok). 8)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Fozzbear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Fozzbear »

Yes of course, you can be Treasurer. The Cheshire Chow Chow Society is going from strength to strength.
So far I have only met one other chow family. They were in the carpark at Pets At Home so we went to say hello. Their chows were lovely, very small and beautifully groomed/Pantene shiny. Fozz was covered in mud from being on a walk and had a bit of Dairylea cheese triangle stuck to her ear. I felt a bit sheepish but it was nice to see some fellow chow lovers. Fozzchops loved it (I didn't have Humphrey at that time).