Kids are cute!

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Kids are cute!

Post by Tippsy'smom »

I took Jasper and Dixie with me Friday to hit up some awesome deals at Tractor Supply (got Jazz a 48" kennel that's normally 100$ for 60$) and Petsmart (random things 50% off beds/collars and Christmas stuff for Todd). Well, before going into Petsmart, I was outside letting them potty and this woman walked out of the store with her little girl and I hear the little girl shout "Mommy, look, police doggies!" :lol: I couldn't help but get a giggle out of it. Kids just say some of the funniest/cutest things. :lol:
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
karenmarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Kids are cute!

Post by karenmarie »

Jess, I love how you are thinking ahead for Christmas for your babies. They are so lucky. You are right Children say the darnedest things. We have a 3 year old child in our neighborhood that always asks when we don't have the kids with us "Where is your bear and woof at?" So so cute!!
Bella & Balou
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

:lol: I'm always thinking ahead for my pups. :lol: I've still gotta get a few things for them for Christmas, but I'm almost done with that, and I'm already trying to decide what to get Jazz for his gotcha day (New Year's Eve). :lol:

And kids are so cute with some of the things they say. :lol: We had a little boy ask us yesterday if Dixie and Jazz were wolves. :lol:
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Michael's Maggie May
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Michael's Maggie May »

Children always ask if Maggie is a baby black bear. Sometimes I say yes.