thankful for Matilda

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

oceans
Rank 1
Rank 1

thankful for Matilda

Post by oceans »

I just wanted to express how much joy having Matilda brings to my life. I love her for so many reasons. A few of these are:
Her smell, smile, tenderness, stubborness, silliness, quietness, the love she gives each and everyday, and last but not least her expressions (my favorite).
Life without Matilda would be very lonely and boring. I am so blessed to have her in our family.
bellachow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: thankful for Matilda

Post by bellachow »

If there were a 'like' button I would click it 'cause I feel (have felt) the same about all of our chows :)
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rio »

This is such a sweet posting, and I have to agree with the sentiments expressed. I complain about my Ragdolls (cats) but I can honestly say life would be dull without them.
Rio is a joy to have and we are still learning the 'chow' way.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Yes - a lovely posting - just needed to say it didn't you Oceans - with oceans of love for your Matilda.
I love my Matilda too - eveything you say, I endorse. =D=
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

You have touched on the things that make our Chows so beloved and unique. And Rio's human, if you ever tire of your ragdolls, my daughter would love to take them off your hands! (or a Scottish Fold, she loves those, too). Just kidding, Lily hates cats. No cats as long as she reigns.
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rio »

As much as I sometimes get annoyed with the darlings I am dreading the day they are no longer with me Auddymay. Your daughter has good taste in kitties.