TiVo discovered A/C

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

TiVo's Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

TiVo discovered A/C

Post by TiVo's Mom »

Had to share this photo of TiVo napping on the A/C vent this afternoon.

sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

I had to laugh at that picture. Gracie found our's a couple of weeks ago. After every walk she walks straight into the livingroom and plops down in front of it. Doesnt even take time to get a drink. Its been so hot, even short walks are hard. So while she lays there cooling off, I give her a icecube to chew on as she cools down. She just lays there letting the cool air blow on her chomping on ice.
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Poor Tivo looks just as hot as JR and Cheyenne.
The last few days JR has been hogging the A/C vent in the foyer and Cheyenne just flattens out her belly on the tile floor with her legs hanging out of each end.

Tivo sure is adorable.

Sharon
willowchow
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by willowchow »

He's so cute. My God, I just want to pet him.

Willow doesn't like A/C. She leaves whatever room it's on in. Of course, it's not central air so maybe that's making the difference.
chris

Post by chris »

How Handsome... !!! I don't think I have ever seen a picture of Tivo before... have I? Look at that face.. I just wanna hug him. :-)

Steel is the same way except for he won't lay wright on top of the vent, he lays next to it and sprawls out on the tile floor in the foyer :-) It has been really hot here too. As a matter of fact, it was hotter further north of me than it was here yesterday and it was something like 98 here with a heat index of 103 or more.. can't remember... LOL...

eek.
Tovya
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Tovya »

What a handsome boy! :)

It seems that almost everyone in the US is suffering through a heat wave this week. My home is not air conditioned but my ceiling and floor fans have been going constantly for a week now. Magda tries to bite the air coming from the floor fan. :roll:

Tovya
Proud ChowMum to Chubaka & Magda

Chows are not the whole of our lives but, they make our lives whole.
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

I don't think we could live here without central air. It has been over 100 all week with heat indexes up to 111. Today it is supposed to be 99 with heat index of 103-107. I am getting ready to melt. Ivana and Ziyear went to the lake that is closest to the house yeasterday and got all wet and dirty. They were panting by the time they got there and again when they got back and it was 9 at night when we left!!
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
Rogansmommy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rogansmommy »

Since when did Florida become the cool state? :D

We have central a/c (need it down here) and Rogan plants himself right under a vent on the tile floor. During these months, he just lays there on his side and lets the world pass around him. Unless the UPS guy needs to drop off a package... :roll: :wink:
Michele

^Rogan^ at the Bridge on 5/16/09 -- always in my heart