Two long blocks, 21+ tags

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

kingalls

Two long blocks, 21+ tags

Post by kingalls »

For sheer amusement, I decided to count the number of times Nahkohe tagged the various spots along our 2 block walkies. I am sure of the 21 count but since it was dark and he can sometimes be quick, the count could be higher. I don't know if he saves it up for the walks but that's a fair amount of tagging :shock: We did more of a walk than his usual run so maybe he had more time to tag :roll:
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Loha'sDad
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Two long blocks, 21+ tags

Post by Loha'sDad »

You sure any of those weren't phantom tags where he raised his leg and went through all the motions but nothing came out? I laugh when Loha does that. =D=

Loha's Dad
Hugo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Hugo »

Hugo does the same thing, phantom and real tagging,on almost every tree or post we pass. Couldn't run with him, too much stopping and starting. What's with the raging bull antics kicking dirt all about then trotting on?
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

LOL Mr N. showing everyone who's turf it is!!
SweetPea Rocks!!
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

I call the raise-the-leg-but-nothing-comes-out thing, "air peeing" Cracks me up, unless it is being used to delay my departure.

The scratching thing is a dominance thing. the longer the area scratched up the larger the dog, (or so THEY think) some little dogs will actually move backwards to make themselves look bigger, it's funny. I tell my two, "you aren't that big" when I want them to stop it. And yes Firesong does it too...and she really isn't that big!
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Victory wrote:The scratching thing is a dominance thing. the longer the area scratched up the larger the dog, (or so THEY think) some little dogs will actually move backwards to make themselves look bigger, it's funny. I tell my two, "you aren't that big" when I want them to stop it. And yes Firesong does it too...and she really isn't that big!
Shiloh has tried to do the scratching thing but it's too funny to watch. She tries to do it will all 4 at the same time, she is so uncoordinated - wasn't sure what she was doing the first time. :?
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh