Bramble to the rescue

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Bramble to the rescue

Post by Sirchow »

We have had a mouse in the kitchen for three nights and the freezer has been pulled out as many times but we haven't seen hide nor hair of it just sniffing huffing chows all day long and cats going demented trying to get their property back. Tonight I moved a picture that had been leant against the hall wall and out popped the mouse straight over my bare feet which made me scream loudly :_| and straight into Brambles waiting mouth! Crunch and it was dispatched. Then she and Izzie proceeded to carry the corpse round the house with me trying to get them to take it outside. Eventually my son heard the pandemonium and donned a pair of gloves and put it in the dustbin. I am quite scared of mice and this has been a traumatic experience.
I think a glass of wine might help :lol:
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Bramble to the rescue

Post by chowpups »

I don't like mice either so I will just have a glass of wine to join you..no one should drink alone hehehe. After Nikki had the run in with the groundhog I was ready for a jug of wine, I know the feeling you had...Good job Bramble, and Just like Izzie to come in for the celebration walk around the house..
Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Piff Poff »

Well done Bramble! I think I might join your Mummy in a glass of wine tonight too, sounds like a good idea! \:D/
Thank you Sweatpea
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

The wine def helped!!!

Doggies still looking for mice this morning.....I so hope there aren't any more lurking :shock:
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Good girl Bramble! :lol: Izzie's so funny.

Glad the wine helped. :lol: I hope there aren't anymore mice. Mice don't bother me as long as they're not in my house. :lol:
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Bravo Bramble! =D= Well Done Izzie for helping! =D=
Bet if there are more mice rummagine around the girls will get them! Rather outshone the cat though, didn't they! :laughloud:
Glad the wine helped.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
wendy-lou
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by wendy-lou »

Hey , Scott came to pick me up from work tonight and was telling me all about it as we were doing the shopping :D , well done Bramble and how funny that Izzy joined in on the strutting too :D I can just imagine the scene, no wonder you were freaked :shock: Moog plays with spiders until they stop moving - just like our cats - sad really.
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Caught the cat sneaking another mouse in last night. He brings them for Izzie as they share a bed so presumably they are payment for board and lodgings :laughloud: He got stuck in the cat flap and I heard the mouse crying so managed to make sure this one stayed outside the flap thank goodness.
bubbybear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by bubbybear »

This was so funny. its the time of the year for the mice to think they can brave living in the house. They think they can share it with our chowlings mine are 80 and 50 lbs mouser . Lol. Bravo to Bramble and there is nothing like watching them find that little wee mouse. Nothing like a chow on duty.