Midland chow chow show

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Lou_2010
Rank 0
Rank 0

Midland chow chow show

Post by Lou_2010 »

Hi is anyone going to the Chow Chow show in the midlands on sunday??? I'm really looking forward to goin as this is my first one! :D
Auddymay

Re: Midland chow chow show

Post by Auddymay »

I enjoy the shows. I like going into the grooming rooms and watch the contestants (the human ones) freaking out trying to get every hair in place. If it is allowed, check that area out.
Lou_2010
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Lou_2010 »

Aww what beuiful chows you have! ha that sounds quite funny I will be checking that out although I have a feeling this is only a small show within the midland chow chow club. :D
stoneian
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by stoneian »

I intend to be there as a spectator, will you be spectating or exhibiting. The Midland's shows are generally well run events and very friendly. If its your first time exhibiting, good luck to you both, I hope all goes well and most of all enjoy the experience. I hope to have my young lady out at the shows later in the year, she won't be old enough till May, so my fingers are crossed at the moment. In the meantime I will be judging at B.U.B.A. in April this year, along with the National Chow Chow Clubs Open show in 2012. Hopefully we will meet on Sunday, let me know who or what to look out for.
Best Wishes \:D/ :D
Lou_2010
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Lou_2010 »

Hiya,

No I'm just a spectator I'm really looking forward to it I might show mine at the next one as I’ve got a little more training to do with him, I've not heard of the B.U.B.A where is this at?
I probably be on my own at the show as my partner is going out Saturday night I'm supposed to be but I didn't want to miss the show and I can't see me getting up in time if I go out!!
So you'll probably be able to spot me! I've got longish blonde hair I’m 26 and my name is Louise. :D
stoneian
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by stoneian »

Next show is The Chow Chow Club's At Dorothea Mitchell Hall, Station Rd, Claverdon, Waricks, CV35 8PH, Judging starts 11.00 am, anyway was nice to meet you, glad you enjoyed your day. :D