What is Santa bringing the furry kids?

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Zeus & Simba
Rank 0
Rank 0

What is Santa bringing the furry kids?

Post by Zeus & Simba »

I'm sure I'm not he only one that spoils the furry kids. Santa is good to them. (The truth is they get presents all year :shock: )

My little girl Simba because she is only 1 year old is getting a big pink flea with a squeky head , my boy Zeus is getting a doggie electric massager.

They both have Santa dress up gear , hats and scarfs. They will be getting a very special lunch too with some very nice seafood in it.

What is everyone else getting for their kids?

:D
Zhuyos mom

Re: What is Santa bringing the furry kids?

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Tiggy has a Galileo Bone in his wish list!
ilovemysmoothie!
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ilovemysmoothie! »

A big bundle of bully sticks wrapped in a bow!
Little Bear's Mom
ImageImageImage
Zeus & Simba
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Zeus & Simba »

I just ordered the Galileo Bone . Looks great. The stocking is getting bigger!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Mabel , Matilda and Maisie have received a toy each in the post so they are being kept for them. We will buy them some treats and the young M's will get some more tennis balls - they love them. Mabel will get some doggy chocs.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowhuskylass »

Santa has just charged me a fortune lol for 7 neoprene dog collars they are gorgeous though, finally a collar that looks good and does not rub their coats at all!!
i let them open them early,
so for the day we wil get them some treats and toys the yumi and tashi have their new all in one waterproof coats, we have a swinmming session with yumi christmas eve i cant wait for that! although we are there every week lol,
cuda wants a pony but we explained that his pawket money wont stretch that far, so he settled for a new cuz ball, badger wants a new squeeky toy that does not die in 2 seconds...alaska wants to be englands next top model so i promised a photoshoot and a new rope toy as long as she is, sniff wants me to leave him out of his straight jacket for at least an hour a day and some tennis balls, the tennis balls i can do! The 3 girls want fish treats. yumi wants badger to kill his new toy quickly so she can tear it to bits but will get her own and probably ignore it, taishi wants white coat markings as she thinks she is a husky and tennis balls of her own and not not sniffs for fetch games in the field! efe would like salmon squares all to herself :D
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

We are having a very pared down Christmas this year. Lily asked Santa Paws for lots of snow, but not so cold as it is now. She is getting treats in her stocking if I hang them, very hard since I won't be hanging Pip's this year. She got a new harness with a back hook she thinks is the berries for walks a few weeks ago. Early Christmas gift.
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

All Colonel wants for Christmas is to be with his daddy!!!
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
bubbybear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by bubbybear »

Tyton and Pheonix asked for a turkey dinner and lots of treats .We have lots of snow for them , Last week the snow macking machine acrossed Georgian Bay didn't turn off. Maybe we can turn it your way Auddymay.
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

SANTA DELIVERED!!!!

ImageImage

This was Tiggy's first Christmas without his big sister, Miss Pooh Bear. It was a melancholy Christmas for us because she wasn't here to open her gifts with the family! But, Santa definitely overcompensated by giving Tigger the biggest Galileo bone he could find! And Tiggs just loves it! Thank you, Santa!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh bless him! He is a lucky boy and I am sure that he will enjoy that. The M's loved their fluffy toys. They tossed them about and the squirts pinched Mabel's but all in all, they were thrilled with their presents. \:D/
JasonandNat
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by JasonandNat »

We got new Christmas scarfs, bells, baths, and a few hours in the salon with mom. Some squirrels, bunnies too, mmmmmmmm tasty. And treats and wrapping paper, and lots of mom time since she was off for a week!!

Love FengHuang and ShenLung
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Nikki received a new football and bell and rope toy along with being able to play with my Grandson he
made Nikki the hiding place for his toy dinosaurs Santa brought him. Nikki was very good letting him place them all over her and hide them.. Kids do the funniest things..
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

That is lovely - Nikki looks quite happy with the arrangement. As you say, children do do the funniest things when they are playing. So do chow chows for that matter. :lol: