So proud of my baby

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

valerierichard27
Rank 1
Rank 1

So proud of my baby

Post by valerierichard27 »

Well as you all know Romeo is now 4 and 1/2 months, he justs keeps growing and getting bigger, he is now 39 pounds !!! Im so proud of my little man, now he listens when i call him he sits when asked, and he is very HYPER !! Today i will know if the parents of the school where i work accepted him. Romeo will be a reward dog for the kids with attitude problemes and accademic problemes. I work in a school, where the kids come from un-educated, unstable, agressive and poor families. I am hoping that this project will be benefical for both, the kids and Romeo. I cant wait to get the resaults, I will know at 11h30 today. I will let you all know what the resaults are when i get back. !!!
gumbychow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: So proud of my baby

Post by gumbychow »

hello valerie
This is very good to use a pet therapy dog especially a chow
This will have a positive impact on children and long term this will have a positive effect on race.
For me the improvement of the race is not just cosmetic the chow chow is not a toy is a wonderful dog with amazing ability ... that we can do is discover all.
a +
Gumby would be proud of romeo may be that it will stop dreaming of the dog .... Daniel Boone 8)
valerierichard27
Rank 1
Rank 1

Its now offical, Romeo will be gong in to the elementry school once a week in the ressource class. IM SOO HAPPY :D
gumbychow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by gumbychow »

hello valerie
Congratulations you're gonna have a lot of satisfaction and pleasure with this approach.
a +
valerierichard27
Rank 1
Rank 1

the kids will be so happy, hopfully it will help them acheve better academic scores and a better attitude in class and with thier peers. The programe should be starting this week. Ill keep you all up to date
bubbybear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by bubbybear »

This sounds so good Tyton is going to be certified to be a thearopy dog as soon as my husband is fully recovered from his acident. When Phoenix is old enough she to will be trained. It sounds like Romeo is growing fast like Tyton . Phoenix is a liitle lighter but not by much. It is great to hear about your dogs.