Getting another Chow girl!

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

summer_rose03
Rank 1
Rank 1

Getting another Chow girl!

Post by summer_rose03 »

I know I haven't been on in awhile, but I will try to get involved again. A lot has happened and is happening.

At the end of January, Brian and I broke up. A week after that, I made the decision to put Cash, our English Setter, to sleep. He was barely functioning anymore and couldn't get up on his own anymore.

I have been doing some investigating, and I am closing on a house on land contract next week! Carter, the cats, and I move in next weekend, after my birthday. My sister, her fiance, and their Cattle dog, Saito, will be moving in as well.

After being in contact with TLC Chow Rescue, Larry came back with the perfect match that fit all the things I was looking for! Her name is Allie, she is 5 yrs old, about 40 lbs, and red. She is good with cats, loves to play, and is a fence jumper. The fence jumping is not an issue, since Carter does it too, so I already have to be careful because of him. I will post the picture that Larry sent me of her. She was an owner surrender, because of the escaping.

Larry and Terrina are planning on bringing her up to me on the 18th and I can't wait! My life is changing, for the better! After I get her with me, I will post more pictures, and hopefully some of them together.
Attachments
Allie Rose
Allie Rose
Allie Rose.jpg (35.28 KiB) Viewed 4293 times
ImageImage
Thanks SweetPea!
kingalls

Re: Getting another Chow girl!

Post by kingalls »

Cool! Glad Allie will have a big family to give her love to =D=
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

You've had a lot of changes lately! I'm sorry to hear about Cash. It's very exciting to hear about Allie! Keep us posted!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Sorry to hear about Cash also, hard decisions. You have been faced with many of those already this year it would seem. Glad to see you are handeling everything well. Congrats on Allie, she is a cutie!!
SweetPea Rocks!!
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

Sorry to hear about Cash. Its never an easy decision to make.
Its sounds like your doing great under the circumstances!
Good Luck with your new home and cute Chow girl :D
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
summer_rose03
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by summer_rose03 »

Thanks everyone!

I closed on the house yesterday, and we will begin working on it this weekend. The fence should be up in a week and Allie should be here on the 18th. I can't wait! There is so much to do and not enough time (or money) to do it all! I would love to take a week off, but it's not an option right now.
ImageImage
Thanks SweetPea!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I am sorry to hear about Cash. Congratulations on the new property and furkid. Allie looks so sweet.

David
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Sorry to hear about Cash but good luck for the future with Allie. :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)