Home Sweet home

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Home Sweet home

Post by TJordan »

So I just spent a week in the hospital and several days before that down for the count. While I was home and not well Mr. Butters was following me around very concerned. When I went in the hospital he didn't eat for 3 days DH was getting worried. I would talk to him on the phone but DH said he was bummed. Of course he was home alone more as DH was at the hospital a fair amount of time as well. I wasn't sure how he would react when I got home, but i got a full body wag (not just a tail) and a full body lean that knocked me over! I was very happy to see him as he was me! I have been home since Tuesday and he is following me everywhere. If I take a shower he waits just outside the shower door. If I go to the kitchen, he is in the middle, if I go to the bathroom he is there. Always ready to lead me back to the living room where he can keep a proper eye on me. He is so sweet I missed him so much!
SweetPea Rocks!!
Mally
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Home Sweet home

Post by Mally »

Poor baby he must have missed you so much!It's so hard for them because they don't understand why things happen or where mummy went and that she'll be back soon :oops: Apollo has these anxieties - I can't pick him up, or put him in a bath or have a look at his ear, mouth etc etc :shock: drives me nuts because he panicks so much he has a go at my arms the naughty thing and it's all because he just doesn't understand :roll: Well I hope you're feeling better and Butters started eating now that his mummy is back! :D
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

Doesn't it make you feel good to be so loved? I'm glad you are doing better and at home now.
I know Butters will do his best to keep you safe.
<<<hugs>>>
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

What a sweet boy. He must be so relieved to have his Mom home. I hope you are feeling a bit better - now let that gorgeous boy take care of you. :D
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.