General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

carol t
Rank 0
Rank 0

What Pumkin loves,What Max Loves

Post by carol t »

Pumkin Chow-Mix loves,

Childern,Food,Sleep,Walks,Cold and Snow.

What Max Kerry Blue loves

Playing,Toys,Doing tricks,food,Cold and Snow
barking at all the dogs on tv.

What do your dogs love?
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: What Pumkin loves,What Max Loves

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Tippsy likes sleeping, walkies, treats, and people watching.

Jasper likes playing, running through the woods, toys, food, and attention.
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
carol t
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by carol t »

You forgot Max your yorkie !What does he love?
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Max(yorkie) likes being to dog, and being with my mom.

Lil Bit(chihuahua) likes hiding under the blankets.
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Kearra loves walks, going for rides in the car, squirrels, other dogs, treats and nappin' in my closet, she also likes playin' fetch when she feels like it :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!
Boogie and Linda
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Boogie and Linda »

Fozzie likes - sleeping, eating, being inside on his bed, and making sure Teddie follows the pack order at all costs

Teddie likes - eating, walks, rides in the car, meeting new people, and rolling around and wrestling with Boogie

Boogie likes - belly rubs, following us around, walks, rides in the car, eating, and doing anything that makes him more important than the others.
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Nikki loves car rides, chasing anything like squirrels,chipmunks, rabbits, and most of all being the alarm sound when someone comes to the door etc. most people don't even ring the door bell cause they here her bark.
ilovemysmoothie!
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ilovemysmoothie! »

Little Bear loves food of any kind, cuddles with mom, walks, zoomies, her stuffed toys, playing in the water.
Little Bear's Mom
ImageImageImage
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Molly loves walks, following me around, being petted, and smelling everything and everyone!

Dusty (retriever mix) loves playing, eating, sleeping, and going wherever with us that he can!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Firesong loves: Mom being home. Barking at the squirrels and birds in the windows. playing with her squeaky toys, teasing her little brother, walkies, chasing the squirrels on walkies and treats.

Dreamdancer loves; Mom being home. chasing Firesong when she's barking at stuff in the window, his chew bone, laying under mom when she's on the couch or under her bed when it's bedtime, walkies, chasing birds, butterflys and moths on walkies, barking like a big dog at strange guys who act funny and treats.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowhuskylass »

Efe loves running in the park and kenzie the Labrador and the other dogs, rolling on her back with the huskies in particular Alaska, having kisses whilst being groomed, learning tricks, people and frolic (treat) and snoring. belly rubs back rubs you name it she loves it, and the coolest spot in the kitchen, and snow when we get some.

Taishi love cuddles any which way she is a mums baby girl, loves food of any kind, treats, grooming and bashing sniff (the husky), she also like sofa snuggles with mum, loves a bath and blow dry and playing fetch in the park with Kenzie and the other humans and their dogs, she also partakes in zoomies from time to time (i think it s more like bowling, but with huskies)

Yumi loves her mum and is never far away from me, loves food and treats love anybody willing to look at her, she is a bit of an attention addict, likes cars i think she is a secret petrol head, likes to play in the park off lead with kenzie and the others, she likes to slap her paws on the floor and chew on her sister taishi, loves to have her front legs stretched for her head massage and back rubs and belly rubs, snow, loves food and did i mention food lol... she loves to sleep next to badger at bedtime and she is his pillow.

(yumi is out of action until her knee is healed it is a slow rehab)
bellabear27
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by bellabear27 »

Bella loves treats, walks, car rides, yogurt (especially vanilla), rabbits (tracking the smell), people/dog watching through the window, doing zoomies, and giving kisses.

Bruin loves treats, walks, car rides, bananas, sleeping, snuggling, giving paw (not sure why?), eating, Spud (his chocolate lab cousin), and his Sissy, Bella.

Tyler, Jenna, Bella & Bruin.