what is your chow chow's weight?

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Re: what is your chow chow's weight?

Post by Judy Fox »

Matilda is a just a touch lighter than Maisie and weighed in at 57.5 lbs. Have not measured them yet! :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Cam Atis
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cam Atis »

Cassie is at 35lbs (16kg). She is 11 months old
Hooch
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Hooch »

11 months old 94 pounds

kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

How tall is he?...to his shoulders... Honestly he doesnt look 94 lbs...Kodi looks his size and i dont think Kodi Hit 90ish pds yet...you have any pics of him standing ?....
Our dogs...Kodi Male chow..[Mia Female Chow RB :( :( ]...Bear Male Airedale...Shelby Male Collie...And Moose airedale, New girl chow Merida
kuma_chan
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by kuma_chan »

good thing i saw this thread. my chow had his latest vet visit and he weighed 12 kg from 9.6 3 weeks around 3 weeks ago. i thought he gained too much weight for a 4 month puppy. but reading almost all posts here i realized it's quite normal. :o
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

We Weighed Kodi last week he was 100 lbs...and we think still growing...lol
Our dogs...Kodi Male chow..[Mia Female Chow RB :( :( ]...Bear Male Airedale...Shelby Male Collie...And Moose airedale, New girl chow Merida
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

kuma_chan wrote:good thing i saw this thread. my chow had his latest vet visit and he weighed 12 kg from 9.6 3 weeks around 3 weeks ago. i thought he gained too much weight for a 4 month puppy. but reading almost all posts here i realized it's quite normal. :o
To give you an example Kodi was 40ish pounds at 4 months old....Our Airedale Pup was gaining 10-12 a month...so it depends on the Dog and what you feed them and how there going to grow some are big some are small...some are average...lol
CoolGal
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by CoolGal »

Hi guys,

Can you help ease my mind? I'm worried about all the health issues chows are "probe" to according to the Internet. I just want to know how you guys keep you chow chows as healthy as possible?
Also, bout how much should my Bailey weight at 3 months old? (she's a gorgeous gal)
Tootsie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Tootsie »

My girl is full grown and she weighs 62lbs my boy is only 5months old already weighing 45lbs. He's gonna be a big boy!!
Tootsie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Tootsie »

According to its size, the weight of the Chow Chow female at 3 months should be between 17.6 and 23 lbs.

At 6 months, the Chow Chow female weighs on average between 32.5 lbs for the smallest individuals and 42.7 lbs for the largest individuals.

How much must a Chow Chow Female at 1 year? Enter 42.8 and 57.7 lbs.

The Chow Chow female will end up growing at 16 months.