Hmph! My Chair!!

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Hmph! My Chair!!

Post by Judy Fox »

The cheeky little baggage has laid claim to my chair!! :shock:
Every time I get off it - Matilda gets up onto it. :roll:
Such cheek - my chow chows are not really allowed on the furniture. Milly was a cheeky little chow lady and used to get up on our bed but never on the sitting room furniture! :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Hmph! My Chair!!

Post by Sirchow »

She looks very cute though so I think you just need to find another chair. :D Tilly has just moved the goal posts. lol
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Judy Fox wrote: Image
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Judy, You know what my expression would have been if I had seen your baby girl up on your chair!!!! :P
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Yes I know - I remember your look of horror when you saw Milly on my bed!!! :lol: \:D/ Milly didn't care a damn though - she just lay there and looked at you, all smug whilst you photographed her!! :D

Siriol, all my things are by that chair - my mug - my books - my telephone - my embroidery silks.......................... :?
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Matilda looks so cute in your chair!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

She does so - but it is MY chair!! :P
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

She's just keeping your chair warm for you, Judy. Such a good lil' Chowling :inlove:

Thanks Sweetpea!
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

I agree I think she's keeping it warm for you .. It will help with your aches to keep warm.. Right.. Shes only thinking of ways to help.. What a cute little Matilda..
gebower
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by gebower »

Max has a fetish, pillows, he can't resist pillows. We have to put our pillows in the closet when we get up or he'll see them and jump up on our bed and mouth them and until he has them torn. He won't jump onto furniture but has no qualms about jumping up on our bed. If he's not doing that then he will find an item of ours and run with it so that we will chase him. He loves to be chased, that's why he grabbed that item.

Gene.
Gene
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Judy
Chairs are made to be sat in, Beds are made to be slept in, If you aren't using it , then Matilda should. I imagine she sees her mum sitting there and wants to be just like mum, you know how little girls are. Soon she will be getting out your makeup and clothes. :D . Seriously, My chows love the beds and especially sofas. So much so I am looking for a small Love seat for Yoshi in his room, so he can have his own. He loves to sleep on it with his head on the arm rest.

David
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why Tippsy has her own chair. Haha. She hogs the sofas. Jasper shares the sofas better than she does. Haha.
I think li'l Matilda just wants to keep your chair warm for you. :D
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
ilovemysmoothie!
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ilovemysmoothie! »

hahaha so cute... good luck saying "get off my chair!" to that precious face!
Looks like you need to start searching for a new chair! lol :roll:
Little Bear's Mom
ImageImageImage
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Matida sure is a beauty.

Judy what is wrong with you? Our chows really own our homes.....they just allow us to live with them.

Little old JR has had his own couch {mine} and bed {mine} for 13 years now....I don't have the heart to tell him to leave at this age!
Then we have my top heavy fluffball, Cheyenne,....n way can she haul her torso onto the furniture. Give her her own rug anyday...which of course she has....and she is one happy sprawled out Chow!

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Mmm! You are all taken in by the sweet face but Matilda is a baggage. She is so confident and arrogant and is sorting out her life just exactly how she wants it to be.
She is also so sweet and affectionate and we love her - even if she does sit in my chair. :roll:
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Judy Fox wrote:The cheeky little baggage has laid claim to my chair!! :shock:
Every time I get off it - Matilda gets up onto it. :roll:
Such cheek - my chow chows are not really allowed on the furniture. Milly was a cheeky little chow lady and used to get up on our bed but never on the sitting room furniture! :lol:
Obviously, you really DO allow chow chows on the furniture. You can't blame Matildy. Just a while back, Fred was helping her up on that very chair. Granted, you were in it at the time, but that is just a bothersome detail to little Miss. You've created a monster! Lily will never get up on regular furniture. My bed is allowed, and she only gets up there to see out the window. If a nap ensues whilst she is up there, it is just the way it goes!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

No - I don't allow chows on the furniture!! :lol:

Actually though, Milly and Mabel never have made any attempt to sit on the furniture so that really does not count. Milly used to jump up onto our bed and we let her! :lol: Could not bear to make her get down. \:D/

But I still maintain that I do not allow the chows on the furniture. =; Mabel never tries to get up. Matilda does not care what I think. she just sits there or lies down with her fat puppy paws flopping over the edge and does not care a damn what I think. She also jumps up on the chair opposite me and sits there proud as punch. She also jumps up onto the settee and snuggles up to Fred.

I tell you, she is a bare-faced little baggage. :lol:
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Too funny!
I don't know what to tell you, because mine have never wanted to go on the furniture, but, if you could think of her as a fancy seat warmer, it just might make it ok.
Mia
ibsy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ibsy »

:shock: I'm not allowed to sit in the chair!
How is that fair!!

(I told you she was bad! Go on Mabel!!!)
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Iam sure Mom will let you in the chair RIGHT AFTER MATILDA GETS DOWN, so you can get fur on your butt.. Moms no fool....
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

I don't think so!

It is my chair and mine alone - and possibly Matilda's - but Isabelle Fox - no way. She is my granddaughter so she can go and sit in her own Mom's chair!! :laughloud:
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

OH, my mistake.. I thought That was your daughter, she sounds like my Son.... even so you would let her sit there Iam sure just to clean the fur off before you sit down.. ???? LOL
Well Granddaughter that puts a whole other spin on things now.. We are hearing from all sides of the family.. LOL
ibsy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ibsy »

I'm gonna sit on your knee then!!!!!!! :lol: =P~ \:D/
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

You folks are just too funny.. She maybe your Granddaughter but she sure reminds me of my SON.. same sense of humor... (that is humor right???)..
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

You can sit on my knee anytime you want, sweetheart!! :x [:D]