Matilda 4 weeks on.

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Matilda 4 weeks on.

Post by Judy Fox »

It is four weeks tomorrow since we brought Matilda home.

She has settled in beautifully and is driving everybody round the bend! She is definately a chow chow and shows all the signs of arrogance, sophistication, disobedience and love that will grow up to be the Matilda she will be when she is grown.

Meantime, we are just enjoying the puppy chow we have - the days go so quickly and we do not want to miss one moment.

She has now had all her jabs and the big day is Saturday when she can go out for the first time. She has her little red harness ready and has inherited Milly's red lead. We are so looking forward to it and she does not know what is ahead. At the moment, her world is the house and her garden and she is happy although she does watch the outside world from the front garden. :lol:
In the back garden she has found a little black plant pot and it has become her treasured possession - it has been tossed round the garden and has been brought in to join the other toys.
It cracks me up when the cheeky little baggage sits down to eat her dinner! :lol:
One of her most favourite toys is a ball but she likes to play with something else and have the ball close by. However, if the ball happens to roll away she barks at it - she wants it to stay exactly where she put it.
She also loves the little "stick-man" toy in this picture but when she tosses it round, she knocks and ball - it really is hard work being a puppy and keeping your toys under control. :roll: :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Matilda 4 weeks on.

Post by Sirchow »

Oh Judy she is such a darling little girl. You can just see how much character she has, it is positively overflowing from her. me thinks you will have your work cut out with that one!!!! :lol: I just love all their little ways. :x :x :x
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Oh, Matilda, you are a cutie.. I love how you want to see the world and need to get those paws up to see from a higher point of view whats going on out there? You are full of chow inquisitivness..
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowhuskylass »

Adorable lil baby girl how proud must you be every time you look at her :mrgreen:
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

She's adorable...
Sorry I've been quite busy lately, I think I never congratulated you on getting Matilda yet, she really is a beauty :inlove: !!
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Matilda is so cute! She's all ready to be able to explore the world beyond the fence. :)
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

OH she is just perfect. I really miss having a puppy! I love her with ther toys and the one of her up on the fence. SO CUTE
SweetPea Rocks!!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Lily liked the garden buckets plants come in as a chowling, as did Pip. Pip was a spring puppy, and she liked grabbing with the plant still in them! I cannot wait until Matildy sees the big world!
onthemove
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by onthemove »

What a baby doll she is!. I love all that baby chowatude. I have enjoyed Deuce's toy fetish. He likes to keep his toys all together, too. He rescues them from his crate daily, as that is where we put them when we pick them up.
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Aw...Judy...Matilda is the cutest, squishiest, most adorable little "piece of baggage" ever.
Don't you just want to smush her little face and give her kisses all day.
Really, there is nothing more adorable than a beautiful baby chowling.
You are so lucky - I am experiencing chowling jealousy - can't help it.
I miss Chuters and Mia being cute baby chowlings.
Mia
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

:wink: Matilda is so fluffy cute! How exciting to have her first walkie this weekend! Don't forget the camera :D
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

Dear Judy,

I hadn't yet posted on your new arrival, but want to take this opportunity to tell you just HOW HAPPY I am for all of you. She's such a love and I look forward to all the stories and pics of the 'lil one as she works her chow-magic on you :x

Again, so very, very happy for all of you.

Blessings,
Cindy & Kodi

I Wanna Go Chase Something!!!!!
Compliments of SWEETPEA - Banner Artiste Extraordinaire

Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=36558
JasonandNat
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by JasonandNat »

So sweet, she looks a lot like ShenLung did as a pup. Glad we have lots of video of those early months they grow so fast!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

They do indeed grow so fast ! We have had Matilda just 4 weeks now and she has grown. There is no chance of here managing to crawl under the front gate. However she has indicated she is "Deaf" - by choice that is. She has decided that if she does not wich to come in, then she won't!! She is gonna' have to learn. :mrgreen:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)