General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Chow-tastic
Rank 0
Rank 0

Chow Breeders in Norfolk

Post by Chow-tastic »

Hi Everyone,

I have been given the details of a Chow Chow breeder in Norfolk. I don't know the area and have been told that the breeder doesn't really use computers. She keeps the Mother and Father of the puppies around at all times, and has won quite a few awards.

After the last mistake I made trusting a breeder I wanted to find out if anyone had bought a puppy in the Norfolk area and whether they can confirm whether the breeder is good. I don't mind you PM'ing me or leaving a message below. The breeder is called Fenella by the way and I'm talking about Norfolk in the UK :o)

Thanks
Mika&Suki
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Chow Breeders in Norfolk

Post by Mika&Suki »

My friend has a chow from Fenella and he's beautiful! She has had a brilliant experience with Fenella right from the start. She keeps in touch and genuinely cares about the lives of her puppies long after they leave her.

When my friend collected T'ien, Fenella gave her absolutely everything that she could have needed to care for her puppy, including food, toys, water bowl, collar, and a blanket which had the smell of his litter mates on it.

She hasn't been breeding very long and is only on to her 4th litter I think, but she does keep all of the chows in the house with her and they are honestly all treat like part of the family. Fenella absolutely adores her chows and I think they would come before anything else!

I have honestly only heard good things about her, but if you would like to find out more, my friend would gladly chat to you on the phone (she doesn't have access to a computer). PM me if you would like me to put you in contact with her.

Here are a couple of photo's of T'ien (he's only 6 months old now) but you'll have to excuse the quality of them as they're taken from picture messages sent to my mobile phone.

T'ien as a baby

T'ien now

This is T'ien's brother

And this is his niece

I hope I have been of some help to you!

Nicki
Mika & Suki owned by Nicki
Thank you Siriol x
lola chow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by lola chow »

hi have you read my thread on chow crosses xxxxxxxx :D :wink:( i know who you are) xxxx :lol:
Chow-tastic
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Chow-tastic »

Thanks Nicki,

It's great to here something good about a breeder, and from another Chow owner I kind of know! I've contacted Lachan chows as well as they are slightly nearer to me and I have heard quite a few good reviews about them. I will get in contact with Fenella as well. The pictures you posted are so lovely, and another person has told me that she really gives great after care. From what I have been told she even paid the vets bills for one puppy who hadn't been living with her for some time, it's not something I would expect but clearly shows how trust worthy she is.

I'm so happy to also find a breeder who keeps their dogs as part of the family and not outside etc, and the piece of blanket is such an important thing when collecting a puppy for the first time.

Really excited now, I really hope to have a new little puppy for Pepper by Christmas :0)

Hey Lola Chow- just going to have a look at the thread you mentioned, I hope it's not sad :0(
Mika&Suki
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Mika&Suki »

Hi 'Chow-tastic'! (think I know who you are now too! :) )

Yes Lechan Chows are very good too. Pam and Stef have produced some beautiful puppies that have gone on to do really well in the showring. I'm not sure what the after care is like with them though, as I don't really know many people who have bought puppies from her.

I honestly think that if you choose Fenella, you won't be disappointed. Her puppies are not as expensive as the ones from the more well known breeders either. She's a realistic and trustworthy breeder, and she's as crazy about her chows are we are! She is attending the championship show in Northants in November. My friend is taking T'ien as he can qualify for Crufts. You should pop along and meet her and then you can see some of her chows!

How exciting that little Pepper's getting a new baby brother or sister! I'm so pleased for you and you won't regret getting another one! The initial hard work of having a new puppy in the house totally pays off when you see them cleaning eachother, playing with eachother and sleeping together! It's so rewarding and such a satisfying feeling to know that your baby will no longer be lonely when you're not home!

If you need anymore info, just give me a message on here or Facebook (probably better with FB as I check it more often!!)

Nicki
x

P.S. Here's a pic of T'ien's sister.....just incase you wanted to see a different colour from her

Mika & Suki owned by Nicki
Thank you Siriol x