New home needed!

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

New home needed!

Post by Layla »

'Cause I'm leaving this one! I just about got dirty enough to be a proper chow boy when they put me in the bath... the cruelty :cry: So, if you have a lot of dirt for me to play in, lots of food (they also starve me here) & promise never to bath me I'll be taking applications. Please don't tell Millie, she always STEALS from me so she'd probably try to get this as well. Many thanks, Louie.

p.s. i've enclosed pictures so you can see my happyness, then distress.

Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: New home needed!

Post by Coco Chow »

Louie, my home is yours. I never ever wash my chow :^o :^o :^o , and I live in a big house in the woods with lots of mud puddles around :^o :^o :^o . When do you think you could get here? Coco would love you!
Let me know so I can send you a plane ticket asap :biggergrin: !!
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Bramble here....OK Louie, Elodie is TOTALLY lying but my Mummy never washes me...really I wouldn't lie about such important stuff and I even got to roll on a dead seagull this day. Does it look mucky enough for you? If not we have some other really wet muddy places - it does rain a lot here but not too hot so no need for water to cool down not in even in the Summer.

Please come and live with me we could have SO MUCH FUN beating Alfie up together.
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Tsunami22
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Tsunami22 »

Dear Louie,

This is Penelope, and I think my owner is up to something sneaky. I keep hearing her say "ooooh look at how cute the chunky puppy is!" and she's not looking at me like she usually does. I also heard her say the word, "trade." Is that evil human looking to trade us?

WEll don't listen to anything she says, she never lets me play in the mud and she gives me too many baths, although I'm able to run away from the blow dryer and brush every so often. She thinks if she's persistant and patient I'll learn she's not going to give up on this whole "grooming" thing. As you know, it's horrible.

SHe's willing to say anything, even such preposterous lies about not giving baths, to get to squish you just once. Also, she says I'm ferocious, I think she deserves it. Aren't zoomies, splashing in the mud, and jumping on her forms of affection?

So take it from me, I'm a little older than you, I'll stay here and you can stay there.
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

Oh wow, I like this. You chow peeps are nice to look out for little Louie like this. I really like the seagull idea but I'm not sure about the sea (Millie's says that what i ran away from when it made my paws wet yesterday) It's looking good for me to get out of here though =D=

p.s. nobody's said they get fed more than I do though...
Thank you Elodie!
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Hey Louie,
So you want to get sprung from your home??? Well you might want to reconsider, it doesn't sound all that bad.. My hoomans this summer tried to drown me in this big cement pond.. They said I had to learn to swim..I let them know I really didn't like that.. but I still ended up in it..
Your young, you'll learn the bath thing isn't too bad , the hair dryer is a pain though its so loud. But its better than getting a skin problem.. Us chows do get those sometimes.
You are more than welcome to come here in PA but my Mum does the same torture .. plus the swimming thing is a real pain..
She keeps saying she wants another pup so I think I would pick you . You're pretty cute.. and you like to get in to the dirt that would take the heat off me chasing my rabbit.
Well I do this thing called escape, I take off and make my mom run after me when some stupid hooman leaves the gate open too long.. And she has to catch me and then my revenge is "She has to take a bath cause she's all sweaty and has to dry her hair with that stupid dryer." ..
Cara&Haley
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Cara&Haley »

Louie, pick me pick me!

Forget the scary planes and sea birds, just hitch a ride! We live on Greenlake so there's plenty of water and dirt for you! :D :D
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Louie, Louie, Louie...you poor dear. I know of your mama...she's a washer, from way back. Ask your sister. And all you were doing is helping the fescue grow. Nice reward, real nice. We don't take many baths here, but I have some kinda skin thing so I have had a few more baths than the norm. Things are looking up, but my mum and the girl keep jamming these pills down my throat. They used to hide it in treats, but I ain't having that anymore. Mum keeps saying it will be over soon, but it never ends. Don't come here unless you like green capsules that stink like the dickens. And not a good tasting dickens, either.
Miss Lily An Wu
Igor
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Igor »

O poor Louie, Mishka is here. To wash little puppy just after a good dirt rubbing - That's crude :twisted:
You can come to me. My humans are leaving for vacation and my human sister will baby seat me. So now stupid baths here for sure.
And if you don't know no need to use planes to come I'm just on the other side of Sammamish lake. Say hi to your beautiful sister from me.
Mishka and his family
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh! Oh! Oooooh! It is Mabel here!

Sorry little Louie boy, baths - you just got accept them. It is what they do to us! But you can come and live here with me - because I have a lovely spot in the corner of my garden. :lol: :roll:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

I've decided to personally visit all you nice peeps to taste your food, roll in your dirt & check of baths. I'll be starting out next thursday as we're going camping until then. camping sounds like a nice, dirty Louie lovin' time to me \:D/ =D= Look out for me, I'm the chubble bubble red chow boy!

p.s. Millie says 'hi' Mishka :D
Thank you Elodie!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Louie, Maxine here, Why don't you come and live here, We get to go for walkies and get snacks in bed. We have a little pool and a big yard to play in. My dad sometimes washes us but it isn't too often. He lets us do zoomies inside and out. We have a nice dirt patch in the garden and lots of animals to chase. Please visit us and then you will see.

Maxine

p.s my dad says you are so cute and wants to kidnap you.
Elena
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Elena »

Hi, Layla
Could you please check your private messages. It seems to be in my outbox?? Could you please let me know if you did not receive. Thank you! Elena
Chows can not live without your love!!!