General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

nelliegirl
Rank 0
Rank 0

Nellie at school

Post by nelliegirl »

Hi All!!
I teach preschool and had to go into work today so I took Nellie along with me. To say she enjoyed herself was an understatement!! She was so great and the other teachers loved her. She loved the bird in the classroom the best. Here are a couple of pictures...I wish I could get my students to sit so still... :D
nellie 048.jpg
nellie 048.jpg (35.95 KiB) Viewed 4450 times
nellie 049.jpg
nellie 049.jpg (40.25 KiB) Viewed 4450 times
Have a good day!!
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Nellie at school

Post by chowpups »

Nellie is such a good girl.. Nikki would have had that cage down and the bird out and pawing it to play.. and that would have been the end of the story.. Children tramatized.
I think Nellie went to school to learn how to behave before those pictures were taken. =D=
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

How cool!
Maybe that bird will need more chow watch in the future! Can you bring Neillie when the kids are in the school too?
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

What a good girl you are Nellie. It would be great if you could take her back when the children were there but I guess insurance would not cover that. Love the fish too!
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Nellie,

Maxine here, we have birds in my house. I like to watch them too. Tell your mommy to get some for home, they are much better than tv and almost as fun as chasing squirrels

Maxine
nelliegirl
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by nelliegirl »

Sirchow wrote:What a good girl you are Nellie. It would be great if you could take her back when the children were there but I guess insurance would not cover that.
I would love to, the kids in my class know all about her but with 25 3-6 yearsolds she might get a little nervous. I would not want to put Nellie that position.
threedogjeep
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by threedogjeep »

such a beautiful girl...and well behaved as well$
Twelve Paws UP!!
Sharon Rose