I thought this was so sweet.

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

CHowgal
Rank 1
Rank 1

I thought this was so sweet.

Post by CHowgal »

Last night I guess I fell asleep on the couch and my mom just let me stay. Well, this morning, I woke up and Jasper was laying on the sofa behind my legs with his head resting on my hip and Tippsy was laying in the floor under my hand that was hanging off. All I could do was smile and I got up with them to take them out. They had the run of the house all night and they still chose to be right there with me (usually they're confined in my bedroom with me). :x I feel so loved right now. lol.

I just had to share. They made my day. :D

Jess
Jess
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: I thought this was so sweet.

Post by Dogdad »

They are wonderful, all they need is love and they return it 100 times over

David
CHowgal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CHowgal »

That they really do. :)

Jess
Jess
sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

I love waking up to Gracie cuddled up next to me in bed. She and Princess sleep on the floor next to the bed, but just about every morning after my husband gets up, I'll wake up to Gracie sleeping in his spot. Another thing I think is sweet is when it storms at night, Princess will jump up on the bed and just look at us like a little kid asking if she can sleep with us. Its hard to say no to her. She'll snuggle up between us and cuddle until the storm is over.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

That is sweet Jess - you are getting back what you are giving and you deserve it. :D

Sweetpea, our Milly jumps up on our bed by my feet. Usually after we have gone to sleep and she can sneak up but sometimes we will be just dozing off and can feel her. She does it so gently. Mabel never bothers.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
CHowgal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CHowgal »

sweetpea wrote:I love waking up to Gracie cuddled up next to me in bed. She and Princess sleep on the floor next to the bed, but just about every morning after my husband gets up, I'll wake up to Gracie sleeping in his spot. Another thing I think is sweet is when it storms at night, Princess will jump up on the bed and just look at us like a little kid asking if she can sleep with us. Its hard to say no to her. She'll snuggle up between us and cuddle until the storm is over.
:) That's sweet. Jazz tries to become one with me when there's a thunder storm. He tucks his muzzle under my neck, resting his forehead against my jaw and flattens his body against me. The few times he hasn't been able to obtain what he wants from that the look in his eyes is just heartbreaking. However, Tip isn't really one for affection so it was nice to have her wanting to be so close. :lol:
Judy Fox wrote:That is sweet Jess - you are getting back what you are giving and you deserve it. :D

Sweetpea, our Milly jumps up on our bed by my feet. Usually after we have gone to sleep and she can sneak up but sometimes we will be just dozing off and can feel her. She does it so gently. Mabel never bothers.
Thanks Judy. :D

They both sleep in the bed with me every night (mostly because they make me feel a whole lot safer) but it's nice to know that it's not ONLY because I ask them to. :)
Jess