new chow owner

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

cdwalk58
Rank 0
Rank 0

new chow owner

Post by cdwalk58 »

Hi everyone, we just added our baby bear-bear to our family we got him from a shelter here in jacksonville florida he is 3 months old a family previously adopted him but for a lot of reasons (lies)decided they didn't want him. Since he had a bad rep noone wanted to take him. For us it was love at first sight he wanted me
and I fell in love with him. We had to get him to eat he was afraid to and jumped everytime you approach him. So have been feeding and loving on him for almost a week now. Very hard to leave him to go to work but were working on that too have to be able to get more biscuts. We're going on vacation tommorow so that should be exciting he loves to ride and look out the window
Scarlets Mom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: new chow owner

Post by Scarlets Mom »

Congrats on your new little one and welcome to the incredible world of chows. You will find they are not like any other breed and are the most loving dogs you will ever find. Please post pictures when you can. We would love to see Bear Bear
kez65
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kez65 »

Good on you for taking him on ,i agree that chows are a unique breed,I love them and didnt realize how great they are, hope you have many years of love with him,we have had bear over a week now and its been wonderful and fulfilling
good luck
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

I'm so glad you got Bear Bear out of the shelter. He sounds like a very nice boy. We love to see pictures!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
scrpbk1
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by scrpbk1 »

Congratulations on your new chow puppy!
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

Welcome!
ImageImageImage
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

Welcome and congradulations on your new baby :D
is he your first Chow?
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".