Pekoe picture, I Hope

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Pekoe picture, I Hope

Post by Jeff&Peks »

I was just reading Auddymays instructions on posting Pictures and thougt i would give it try, if this works heres a picture of Pekoe, Check out the radiation beard, the radiation also took out most of the pigment in her tongue so its mostly a pink tongue now. She needs combing also but they do that at the hospitol when she is sedated. The brown spot on her nose is from the hole she just dug behind her.

Last edited by Jeff&Peks on Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rogansmommy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rogansmommy »

She's so pretty, Jeff. Love the picture.
Michele

^Rogan^ at the Bridge on 5/16/09 -- always in my heart
Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mandy »

At last we meet the imfamous Pekoe! She is SO beautiful Jeff. I can see why she knows she's the queen. What a gorgeous coat. I remember seeing pictures of her on another site you were on but I love that we can see her here now!

Thanks for posting it Jeff!!!

Hugs
Mandy, Chewie, & Cayenne
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Thanks so much for posting that Jeff. I look forward to seeing many more! She's so beautiful.

I still cannot get over the amount strength that your family must have needed to get through everything with her. The way you talk about her treatments and her "radiation beard," it's just a fact of life for you all, I just can't imagine. Hats off to you and Pekoe for all your courage!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

She is gorgeous. Her coat looks beautiful, she looks groomed already! I'm glad that my instructions were a help. I think I can safely say we all enjoy seeing Pekoe, and hope you put up alot more! :wink:
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

Yippee... the perfect Miss Pekoe. She's beautiful Jeff, radiation beard and all. To look at her and know all she has been through makes my heart feel so good. What a strong lady she truly is. How lucky she is to have you to love her, and how lucky you are to be owned by her. I had seen pictures of her before on an MSN site I think... they had your grandson in them teaching him to walk. :) But they weren't close up of her and how nice it is to get a real good look at her beauty and have a picture of her here. Now that you have learned, we expect to see lots more. :)
Nancy and Tai

sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

She is very pretty!! She is so lucky to have found you and your family..
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

She is a very beautiful and brave girl!

Sharon, JR and Cheyenne =D=
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Ah, there she is! We bow to the Queen!
ciaobella
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ciaobella »

She's beautiful!
Can't imagine that innocent looking chowgirl ever doing anything naughty....
Sandy
Owned by Sophie
Debbie
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Debbie »

Oh gorgeous Pekoe; she does look pretty well-groomed already. She is so fit from all her walks!

Debbie and Bones
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Some of you have already seen these but these are my 2 favorites, one is an 4' X 6' B&W graphic i had done a few years ago, the picture is huge and her eyes follow you around the house. the other is Pekoe when we took her to heavenly in Lake Tahoe.. No, she's not really Snowboarding.

kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Great picture of Pekoe. She's quite stunning as usual. I love tjhe graphic picture of her....are you sure Pekoe doesn't snowboard?

Karen, Shiloh, and Mr. N
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

She is beautiful Jeff - radiation beard and all! :)

As Lou says, we bow to Queen Pekoe - queen of attitude, empress of chows!! :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

What a treat it is to finally get to see the pictures of Pekoe. The black and white graphic of her is awesome. I am so glad you finally decided to give posting pitures of Pekoe a try, Jeff. I just don't think you realize how much all of us look up to both you and Pekoe. Mandy and I talked on the phone a week or so ago and we talked about Pekoe and her struggle right now with the cancer... and I just don't think you truly understand the admiration you have for your devotion to your girl. Not everyone here agrees on all issues, obviously. But I think I can safely say we all feel that Pekoe is a part of our lives and to finally get to see her really is special. Thank you for posting the pictures, Jeff. :) My very favorite Pekoe story is the day you and your wife adopted her. Knowing how you feel about Pekoe now, I laugh trying to imagine you saying: "I don't want a damn dog, let them have her!"
Nancy and Tai

goodas_AU
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by goodas_AU »

Great pictures Jeff!
Love the black and white one -stunning!

And I'm so sorry to hear about all you've been through, it must be so tough on you both mentally and financially too! But I believe in doing all you can for them!

all my best

Leigh
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

Great Pictures, I love them!! The artwork looks fantastic! I'm so technically challenged I cannot post them thru my mac... I really need to take more photos as well. The girl is growing up so fast before my eyes and is 45lbs at 6.5m/s insted of the 17lbs, 10w/k in the avatar picture. Anyways, thank you so much for sharing! Keep them coming please!
Love & Purple Kisses, LEO(LEOnora) & mum
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Awesome pics Jeff!! She looks so regal in the b&w.
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Pekoe

Post by Juniper »

Jeff, Pekoe sure has some strong intention in that pic! Hmm, sounds like you have quite a bit of strong intention yourself to help Pekoe return to health. It's just GrEaT that she's doing well!

I've been gone for awhile but I've returned - took a lot of your suggestions on camping, snow, etc. and Sheena just gets better and happier every day. Thanks so much for you both being here on this web site and on planet earth!
Jennifer & Sheena
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Thanks everyone for your Compliments and concerns for Pekoe, She's doing fine, I think this Southern Cal. heat is going to get to her.

Juniper, Thanks and welcome back, Its been awhile since I've seen campgrounds and snow, I have to get out of this desert they call Southern Cal and back up north, I think Pekoe will be much happier in SF, Maybe because she was born there,
Samorrathis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Samorrathis »

Pekoe is just gorgeous, Jeff! It's nice to finally see her!
Image___________________________
Christine & Nanuk