Mission DESTROY ROUGE SQUIRL accomplished

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

chris

Mission DESTROY ROUGE SQUIRL accomplished

Post by chris »

All is clear....rouge squirl destroyed....

it was a tough mission, but with the help of special agent GSD & visiting corporal GRD we did it. Very carefuly tricking said rouge squirl into thinking the only safe place from secret agent Pom (Roxi) was to jump from roof top to energy wire, balance and cross over to said power pole and skivy to top. Plan worked perfectly, said squirl got caught up in electrical wireing while trying to skivvy up to top of said power pole. ZIP BAM BOOM.... The humans lost power for about 30 seconds. Local human authorities carried away said rouge squirl body (confirmed deceased). Chared... if you ask me.. (ahemm cough cough.., ahemm) ...
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

STEEL OUT!

SEMPER CHOW!
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Mission DESTROY ROUGE SQUIRL accomplished

Post by fillyok »

R.I.P. Rodent :twisted:
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Well done Steel!!!!
SweetPea Rocks!!
Charlotte Paige
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Charlotte Paige »

lol. I couldn't stand it when Charlotte would kill squirrels. I know it is their nature... but umm I love all animals too much. Even the rodents... as long as they are not running free in my home.
Angel was face to face with a squirrel yesterday and she could have gotten it if she tried.. but I think she really just wanted to play with it... that or maybe she knew mom was watching.
I tell her "we WATCH the squirrels, we don't EAT them!"
My Sweet Charlotte
May 28, 1994 - July 14, 2006
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

WELL DONE STEEL! Squirls are nasty and pesty, but taste good...at least what little taste me and Dreamdancer got of the one we got seemed to be good...but mom wouldn't let us eat it, she said we would leave if for the scavengers...what's a scanveger and how come they get to get our squirl?

Huumans are weird...

Firesong

Yeah they did get one a bit ago, it didn't run from them and they lunged and got it before I could pull them back. They did drop it when I told them to, but it was too late for the squirel, I don't like squirels so it didn't bother me too much, and I've owned too many hunters over the years to get too upset about things like this. Now if they had gotten hold of the cat they chased out from under the bush the other night that would have bothered me, but the cat was faste than they are and smarter than the squirel.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Hey Steelo, Kyra & Kearra here..... You are our HERO!!!! We LOVE to try and catch those pesky rodents and Kyra even caught her one but Mom took it away from her #-o All that work and she took it!!! Can you believe that???? :twisted: Kyra was just about to chomp right into it and it was a fat one too #-o Now we even fight over who gets to sit closest to the door to watch the darned things......Kyra gets soooooo excited she tears into ME :twisted: I don't care, I go right back to the spot by the door EVERY MORNING anyway :roll: Mom would probably love it if they ran up the light pole and got fried, but she just won't let us out there to chase em up there :twisted: WAY TO GO!!!!! TEAMWORK!!! Maybe someone should talk to Kyra cuz she likes to work alone :idea:

Thanks Sweetpea!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Oh Steelo...why did it wait so long? If it had happened a few days ago, we could have had skerril BBQ! Imagine the fun...remember when mum was afraid when she was sitting on the floor feeding us all hamburger cuz we started 'crowding' her? Well, imagine how we would have enjoyed crowding the skerril friccazzi!
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

Cinder &Teddy here: way to go Steel, Roxy and Chief (what is a GRD??)! We catch critters here but never thought to fry them. Mom takes them away though so we probably still wouldn't have got to see if it tasted like KFC. We do have overhead wires here but they are outside the fence so the squirrels would just end up where we couldn't reach them anyway!
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868
chris

Post by chris »

GRD = Golden Retriever Dog. :-) Mom and Dad were dog sitting for a few days.
MickChick
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by MickChick »

Oh, Steel! You ARE my hero! I've given up on skirrelz - they run up the trees and mom pulls me back, but I hadnt thought about the high wire act .... I'll have to have a look around and see if I can chase one to a high wire, too!

Brandy
"To love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?" Katherine Graham
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh! Oh! Oh! Milly and Mabel here. We do love our little grey squirrel who comes into our garden and pinches and birds' fat balls! Hee!Hee! Our Daddy gets mad though and puts another fat ball out. But he is a sweet little squirrel with his little paws and his fluffy tail.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)