A Chow and NOT a Golden Retriever

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

A Chow and NOT a Golden Retriever

Post by Sharons Chows »

I am on all the "doggy" email lists for tips etc.
I just got one from Eukaneuba....and the article page about what dogs dream about has a gorgeous sleeping red Chow featured.
I tried to copy and paste the pic...didn't work.

Maybe...just maybe....our GORGEOUS, SWEET WONDERFUL critters are finally gaining more acceptance.
Freud thought that Chows were much more exceptional and smarter than any other breed of canine...but we know that Chows aren't really dogs anyhow!

Sharon and her furbucket crew

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: A Chow and NOT a Golden Retriever

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

At my local Petsmart there is a huge picture of a red Chow puppy getting his/her nails clipped. On my AKC email there is also a beautiful red Chow at the top of every one. So I am seeing them more and more too. They're always red, though. You never see creams, blues, or blacks.
ImageImageImage
sdasilva27
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by sdasilva27 »

Same chow poster at my petsmart but you beat me to posting about it. I was so excited when I walked in and saw it the first time. Then some lady walked in and looked at McKenzie and said hey look, a real chow chow! It was good for a few laughs.
Sahara91
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Sahara91 »

Yes, I was looking on a website earlier at harnesses, to see that they had used Chows for models in three photos! That's in the UK too - I was amazed!
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

Chows are simply the most photogenic dogs -- look at all the dogs on this site. Sullivan always wanted to be a supermodel.
courtsey of Sweetpea
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Haven't seen any down here but maybe it will trickle down. I agree with Deb, they are very photogenic ....can't imagine ANYONE not stopping in their tracks to admire one.....Hey Deb, Sullivan was one of OUR Supermodels :wink:

Thanks Sweetpea!